brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Ok no more Napoleon for me tonight
    Sorry for the misunderstanding Cabalo
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Message in HDBits.ro invite page:

Sorry, user limit reached. Please try again later.
    There're opensignups on christmas, so i'm afraid that tracker is really full.

But don't worry, there will be spots open soon. It was my first HD tracker, very good tracker, and very easy to build ratio.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by thechamp86 View Post
    Oh i see :/ Yea i forgot to mention that i do have a Bit-HDtv account but i do not use it frequently, i take a look at whats beeing posted there.but SceneHD is much better for scene releases.
    Dude, you don't know what you are missing if you just stick to 'scene' releases. I highly recommend trying out a movie's 'internal' release and compare its video quality to a 'scene' release. Among the recent movies, The Dark Knight would be a good example of what I mean. Groups like Eureka, ESiR, CtrlHD, etc, are great internal release groups. Only downside is they don't release stuff as fast as the scene, but its worth the wait...give it a shot!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    thechamp86's Avatar 720p Addict BT Rep: +1
    Hi again folks.
    Thought id try my luck once again on getting an invite.Updated my first post with the updated Ratio`s on SceneHD and TB.
    Library has grown alot in just these 2 months so im up to 326 movies if thats to any interest hehe :p

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    you can forget about it.
    no one can issue invites right now, besides staff, and they don't care about this site.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    oh i see,well that was unfortunate
    Last edited by thechamp86; 03-03-2009 at 07:42 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Hi again fellow members :p

Figured i could take another chance on trying to get into what now is the Mecca for Hi-Def movies. Since i made this thread back after last christmas (and there it is, now i got that wham song stuck in my head hehe) well back to what i were saying.Since then my main source for movies has taken a horrific turn and beeing forced to shut down unfortunatly.There are a few HD sites out there now (more then when i started "collecting" them) but i have to say.none really stood up to the greatness that we have/had at SceneHD.
    Dont get me wrong, i have nothing negative to say about either of the other less credited sites out there,But its just not like my fav tracker hehe

Some of you might remember that i requested a bit-hdtv invite here the other day.And i was lucky enough to get one from a superb member here on FST. Thanks again Red Ransom
    So right now bit-hdtv is my one and only source sadly enough.but who really prepared for this?

I know it might be useless to ask again, but you cant win if you dont try.Hopefully one day i`ll hit the jackpot :p

Good night to all of you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    No they havn't opened invites yet. Once they do it will be all over this site. So just keep posted.
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 04-25-2009 at 10:16 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    invites are still closed afaik.
    btw, hdchina is open, maybe you could give it a try:

http://hdchina.org/signup.php
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Since you're an HD fan, I presume that HDD space isn't a problem for you. If that's the case, you should try to get into TL.
    They have ~1200 HD movies and they are usually seeded well. Of course all are rared, but all are also scene.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast