Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: ttc fake url

integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by vpg8000 View Post
    I think people would doubt less its existence if that tracker review wasn't so vague and amateurish.

Why does every tracker review have screens, categories, # users, torrents, etc. while TTC's review looks like a bunch of BS? I particularly dislike the "you don't find TTC, it finds you" line.

Fine I am a noob and may not deserve to know the truth yet but jeez just be a little more straight up.

And yes, I am ranting because I'm pissed that I am out of the loop.
    Just remember you're one out of thousands, maybe even tens of thousands, of users of this forum wondering the same exact thing. A site can't have every user on the Internet, especially a site as secret as this, so you'll have to do a little more to stand out in your "quest for knowledge."

they didn't built Rome in one day

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    I think people would doubt less its existence if that tracker review wasn't so vague and amateurish.

Why does every tracker review have screens, categories, # users, torrents, etc. while TTC's review looks like a bunch of BS? I particularly dislike the "you don't find TTC, it finds you" line.

Fine I am a noob and may not deserve to know the truth yet but jeez just be a little more straight up.

Maybe if you 'd read the review, you'd see it's not actually a site...
    I read the review but it's listed in the what trackers are worth thread. And to tell you the truth, I still don't know what to make of that description.

Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post

Just remember you're one out of thousands, maybe even tens of thousands, of users of this forum wondering the same exact thing. A site can't have every user on the Internet, especially a site as secret as this, so you'll have to do a little more to stand out in your "quest for knowledge."
    Nice to know I am not alone. You're right, maybe after I pay my dues and stand out, eventually TTC will "find me"
    Last edited by vpg8000; 01-13-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    . A site can't have every user on the Internet, especially a site as secret as this
    AHAHAHAHAHA
    That was a good one.
    Yea, I'm sure one of the requirements of a secret site is to have information and a review posted on Filesharingtalk. Thats what makes it leet right?

All the secret top sites recruit @ FST

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    This thread would be a much better if the rule was you couldn't post here until you'd actually read this https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...9/postcount257and understood what is being said that way we wouldn't have so many people talking utter shit imo

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    . A site can't have every user on the Internet, especially a site as secret as this
    AHAHAHAHAHA
    That was a good one.
    Yea, I'm sure one of the requirements of a secret site is to have information and a review posted on Filesharingtalk. Thats what makes it leet right?

All the secret top sites recruit @ FST
    Yes, an acronym you people are clamoring to get the littlest bits of information about would constitute a secret... And no, the people taking notes in their notepad.exe window about reviews is what makes it leet. Using bold in vain...

*cue the Enola Gay flying straight over this guy's head*

they didn't built Rome in one day

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    This thread would be a much better if the rule was you couldn't post here until you'd actually read this https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...9/postcount257and understood what is being said that way we wouldn't have so many people talking utter shit imo
    Yes that review is so clear-cut that we're all supposed to have the exact same reaction and thoughts about TTC. Plus we all should know that it's the perfect tracker and just shut our mouths and not want to debate and perhaps question its existence.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    what makes you think we all haven't read that already?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    what can i say... many people already knew about it, just wasn't public.
    anyway, the IRC server is down, due to a power outtage on the host.

edit: people stop pm me for invites. unless you have a gigabit dedicated box at least 3 months with plenty of HDD, or hard cash, don't bother chase it. That is what makes you a "good member".
    Just to let everyone know. I have Gbit boxes for sale with a 10% discount. Hurry up ppl

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    what can i say... many people already knew about it, just wasn't public.
    anyway, the IRC server is down, due to a power outtage on the host.

edit: people stop pm me for invites. unless you have a gigabit dedicated box at least 3 months with plenty of HDD, or hard cash, don't bother chase it. That is what makes you a "good member".
    Just to let everyone know. I have Gbit boxes for sale with a 10% discount. Hurry up ppl

Pmed u
    thnx for this chance

EDITED: thnx for boxes
    Last edited by dragoi92; 01-13-2009 at 05:28 PM.
    Only ,Dragoi92

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoi92 View Post

Pmed u
    thnx for this chance

EDITED: thnx for boxes
    nice but this is off topic ....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast