Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: ttc fake url

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    ^this whole thread is off-topic buddy. You just helped bump it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    This thread would be a much better if the rule was you couldn't post here until you'd actually read this https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...9/postcount257and understood what is being said that way we wouldn't have so many people talking utter shit imo
    what makes you think we all haven't read that already?
    Because you were saying something about the TTC review and in the very first line of the text in that link I gave about 6 words in starts the phrase "This will not be a “review”"

From what you said in your first post and what it says on the page I provided the link to I made the perfectly logical assumption that you hadn't read & understood it

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

what makes you think we all haven't read that already?
    Because you were saying something about the TTC review and in the very first line of the text in that link I gave about 6 words in starts the phrase "This will not be a “review”"

From what you said in your first post and what it says on the page I provided the link to I made the perfectly logical assumption that you hadn't read & understood it
    that's why i put review in quotation marks "".

nah it's just that i think it's a load of bs :p

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster
    I don't know really what the problem is mates.
    Polarbear said that it is a fake page online , so that was it.
    It isn't really a thread about this shit ftp site..
    maybe this site dont exists so don't waste your time with writting posts about this site...

5. BitTorrent   -   #55

that's why i put review in quotation marks "".

nah it's just that i think it's a load of bs :p
    You could be right but the remember the whole world thought Pythagoras was crazy when he first proposed the earth was round and not flat

Quote Originally Posted by D1zkK1ll View Post
    maybe this site dont exists so don't waste your time with writting posts about this site...
    You might want to focus your attention on bullet point 4 from the TTC information page which clearly states:

*TTC has no PHP frontend, whatsoever. It never did. You will never see TTC in the form of a web page.
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-13-2009 at 05:51 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster

You might want to focus your attention on bullet point 4 from the TTC information page which clearly states:

*TTC has no PHP frontend, whatsoever. It never did. You will never see TTC in the form of a web page.
    You understand my post wrong. I think it is really funny or no it is really silly to talk about something which maybe doesnt exists..

7. BitTorrent   -   #57

You understand my post wrong. I think it is really funny or no it is really silly to talk about something which maybe doesnt exists..
    I can't really reply to that without going seriously off topic & possibly offending people lol
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-13-2009 at 06:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    D1zkK1ll's Avatar Poster

I can't really reply to that without going seriously off topic & possibly offending people lol
    Oo you are talking the full time OFF Topic...
    which part on my post is so shit that you must offending me?
    haha thats true you don't know if this site exists and so why you are talking about it? but you are not alone.. well polarbear
    warned users because there is a fake page but that was it...no reason to talk about this site anymore...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    watch out everyone, Time-Traveller has been sent from the future to stick up for sites that dont exist. his mission is important so get the fuck out of his way.

back on topic... wow a fake login page for fake site, thats just crazy talk.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by interwebz View Post
    back on topic... wow a fake login page for fake site, thats just crazy talk.
    lol ye
    yo dawg, i heard you like fakes, so we put a fake into your fake, so yo can stare at a fake while yoi stare at fake.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast