Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ScL is expanding

KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I see the user limit is now 10000. Wow .

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by coppola View Post
    Remember every invitee leads back to the inviter!
    so why would i send any invites out that is ridiculous...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Thank god they are expanding......I just made 5 easy rep points. I wish most communities start to expand from now on.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
    Good Move By SCL they lacked leechers and seeding was extremely difficult ...
    More Users will Help and make seeding bit easy

oh cmon,

compared to the bigger trackers (RevTT, TL, etc...) thats true, but with the correct setup (rss) it ain't that difficult at all. Or leech at one of the above then seed back on scl.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    They'd better do something, no activity on that tracker. As far as the invites, they are so threatening with them, nobody I know will use them. Its dumb to open them then threaten people. I mean, say for instance youre an uploader whos uploaded oh , I dunno 5TB... and you invite someone who you know but decides to fuck shit up. Bye bye to all your hard work, its stupid. Why the hell would I invite anyone?
    Last edited by puckface; 01-14-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    They should have given everyone 3 or 4 invites and let a couple of thousand in on open signup

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    @puckface why u think they will disable anyone because of hes invitee ? maybe it was just aimed at traders and to any good user theres always 2nd or 3rd chance
    Last edited by dogie; 01-14-2009 at 03:15 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    1337 aite.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    They'd better do something, no activity on that tracker. As far as the invites, they are so threatening with them, nobody I know will use them. Its dumb to open them then threaten people. I mean, say for instance youre an uploader whos uploaded oh , I dunno 5TB... and you invite someone who you know but decides to fuck shit up. Bye bye to all your hard work, its stupid. Why the hell would I invite anyone?
    this is sooooooooo, totally wrong!

where would you get that idea from??? the whole point is to invite decent people, people whom will actually use the tracker.. no traders or collectors, no ratio cheats.... just good people! I would like to know, how you feel you've been threatened puckface..? and by what means... really ..

we can have this conversation here... or you can pm me... your call... BUT, i would like to know how you come up with this..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Good Move By SCL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast