Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: A little help with what.cd

Swanky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sexten View Post
    No country have been banned from What.CD, you're all able to join using regular ways of invitation. We have banned a few IP-ranges from our INTERVIEW channel because of certain returning users (they get an account, leech it to death, rejoin the channel and try to get a new one). That in addition to a large portion of ratio cheaters and invite sellers/traders on the very same IP-ranges makes them unable to get an INTERVIEW (NOT an invite). This will never change, the alternative is shutting down the entire interview channel as it is an extra service we provide.
    Pardon my French, but What.cd are a bunch of disabling pricks. Nuff said

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
    Pardon my French, but What.cd are a bunch of disabling pricks. Nuff said
    Yes, we do disable pricks.
    What.CD Administrator

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    OK watch the hostile posting please.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by harshytkage View Post
    well amistoned, i'll tell you this, it is HARD to get a good connection in india(actually it's hard to get any material thing good in india). the max. conn speed you can get here is a measely 8mbps (and that too at crazy prices like above 270$(approx) and to compound that these assholes have data transfer limits per month(like it's 15-16 sucky GB's for the 8mbps one), my connection? a 2mbps connection, 1GB data transfer limit per month(i know what you're thinking "WTF") and abve that it's a dollar/50mb.

the only thing i can do wid my conn. is seed from 2am-8am(free usage hours)

(WTF! a smiley????)

you mean 1 GB data transfer per month, like you can only download / upload this amount per month? shit, this sucks

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    TBH India sucks at everything.
    Really last time i checked they are good a cricket!

@anistoned - TBH i agree wid everything(yup, i'm no Patriot) except the bittorrent thing, i'm here ain't i?
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 01-19-2009 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa View Post
    well amistoned, i'll tell you this, it is HARD to get a good connection in india(actually it's hard to get any material thing good in india). the max. conn speed you can get here is a measely 8mbps (and that too at crazy prices like above 270$(approx) and to compound that these assholes have data transfer limits per month(like it's 15-16 sucky GB's for the 8mbps one), my connection? a 2mbps connection, 1GB data transfer limit per month(i know what you're thinking "WTF") and abve that it's a dollar/50mb.

the only thing i can do wid my conn. is seed from 2am-8am(free usage hours)

(WTF! a smiley????)

you mean 1 GB data transfer per month, like you can only download / upload this amount per month? shit, this sucks

Welcome to india my friend...where the maximum unlimited conn. you can get is a shitty 2mbps conn. for a price for which you could get a 10/10 Mbps conn in the UK...so the 2am-8am period is the only time when i can any bt'ing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345