Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Waffles site policy

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    Users: 36,526
    Torrents: 218,843

I wouldn't really call that standing still. but what.cd fanboys will always view it that way.
    Well, agreed about fanboys, and torrent count has certainly gone up, but that's actually the same amount of users as when I left almost a year ago give or take a thousand... :p

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by noAxx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Six66Mike View Post
    Waffles, standing still since day 1. They have done nothing innovative and go out of their way to resemble OiNK. Who cares what they have on their forum.
    What.Cd may be (or more accurately is) considerably better than Waffles, but the latter is hardly an unimpressive tracker. Any site with over 200k torrents that is private deserves some measure of credit. And their forums aren't half bad either.
    They're both fantastic sites with heaps of shared and enough unique content to allow them to exist happily together and I recommend everyone to be a member at both sites.

I'm a what.cd man myself, initially fell in love with it because of the old OiNK stylesheet back when they were running TBDev and became one of the ring leaders in the great What vs Waffles Drawball project last year.

I also found that when searching for stuff too my taste What would come up trumps more often than Waffles but Waffles would still come up with the odd gem or the file missing to complete a set on What.

OiNK was an amazing place to hang out & then it was cruelly taken from us with no prior warning. If I had a dream like some of the crazy foo's here who think all their problems in life will be solved if they can get access to F*N or whatever my dream would be to see what and waffles put they're differences aside & collaborate somewhere down the line and reform the next OiNK but the sad fact is it will never happen but...

"hey f*** off stop spamen my tread whay shoodnt I have the rite tooo mi dreem" lol
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-17-2009 at 04:13 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post

OiNK was an amazing place to hang out & then it was cruelly taken from us with no prior warning. If I had a dream like some of the crazy foo's here who think all their problems in life will be solved if they can get access to F*N or whatever my dream would be to see what and waffles put they're differences aside & collaborate somewhere down the line and reform the next OiNK but the sad fact is it will never happen but...

"hey f*** off stop spamen my tread whay shoodnt I have the rite tooo mi dreem" lol
    All this talk about OiNK and how people wish that waffles and what.cd would become as great and blabla... yet what.cd is pretty close to have twice as many torrents than OiNK had in its prime.. and besides that, they have also created gazelle, which has meant alot to the bt community (especially to dedicated trackers).

if it's the atmosphere you're missing from OiNK, then i don't know exactly what you wish for what.cd and waffles to do to satisfy. waffles is probably more close to OiNK in that respect though.
    Last edited by danio; 01-17-2009 at 04:39 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

All this talk about OiNK and how people wish that waffles and what.cd would become as great and blabla... yet what.cd is pretty close to have twice as many torrents than OiNK had in its prime.. and besides that, they have also created gazelle, which has meant alot to the bt community (especially to dedicated trackers).

if it's the atmosphere you're missing from OiNK, then i don't know exactly what you wish for what.cd and waffles to do to satisfy. waffles is probably more close to OiNK in that respect though.
    Lol I don't feel as I have any requirement to obtain further satisfaction lol just reminiscing about OiNK.

Did what.cd really create Gazelle... ?
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-17-2009 at 04:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I think Gazelle was perhaps created by What.CD coders.
    Last edited by meelad; 01-17-2009 at 05:21 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    Was being sarcastic

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    thnks! have learnt some new knowladge

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by meelad View Post
    Was being sarcastic
    funny joke you made there mr.

"did microsoft create windows vista?" nope.. their dev team did.

duh ;P

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post

Was being sarcastic
    funny joke you made there mr.

"did microsoft create windows vista?" nope.. their dev team did.

duh ;P
    lol fair enough was / am blazed

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    Do NOT ask for or offer invites in this thread. Doing so will result in your forum posting privileges being revoked.
    If you post a site that is not on the list (ctrl+f and type it in to make sure), then please reply to this thread. Afterwards, your post will be deleted. Please only post torrent site that have a small established userbase and amount of torrents. This thread isn't for new torrent sites to be promoted.

This list is only for your help since there are a lot of sites out there. Do not ask/comment where you can find some site or ask for help for a site.

Do NOT PM me asking to remove your own site. The internet is not private. Also, do not PM me asking to add a site. Just reply and I'll add it.

is it that hard? to respect others? shame on them.

? seriously? theyre just asking for it , hope they get it hard and long.

long live giveaways for waffles everywhere.
    Last edited by benficao; 01-17-2009 at 10:03 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast