Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wii Games

What is the best tracker for Wii games? Speed is not important for me only the amount of games.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    blackcat games
    ntorrents
    most general trackers (sct, tl...) will have a good amount of games as well

though you should really try out the search feature
    Last edited by nbo; 01-17-2009 at 08:21 PM.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Yeah, sorry about that, tried the search but it didn't give out any threads, must have messed up something but thanks for the sites!
    Last edited by TOYDE; 01-17-2009 at 08:24 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    sure
    youll need invites for both
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    i would recommend ntorrents

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    revtt has their fair share for sure.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    ntorrents

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BCG 1321 wii that does not include wii ware or wii vc games. ntorrents 592 wii section doesn't include wii ware or vc games. TL 515 includes wii and vc and wii ware. Hope this helps.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Blackcats + nTorrents = superb.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    All the recommendations have been great so far. But seriously, BCG is all you'll need for content. bitGamer and NTorrents are great trackers, no doubt. But I've seen a lot of of the uploaders at these two sites are also a lot of the main uploaders at BCG. And BCG has more content than either of them.

It may be a little tough to get into because of the amount of referrals that are not floating around anymore. But it will be the only game tracker you'll need. There's no need to combine it with any others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast