Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Violent City Car Game

  1. #1
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,223
    I've recently played to a PS2 game at a friend's house, and I would like to know if it exist a similar one on PC.
    This game was about conducing any cars you wanted in the city, steeling it sometime violently, crushing pedestrians , and escape to the police.

  2. Games   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,052
    grand theft auto maybe? the new one would be grand theft auto 3, but u need a relatively good pc, and graphics, also vice city aswell, take ur pick

  3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by leonidas@13 September 2003 - 03:25
    I've recently played to a PS2 game at a friend's house, and I would like to know if it exist a similar one on PC.
    This game was about conducing any cars you wanted in the city, steeling it sometime violently, crushing pedestrians , and escape to the police.

    EDIT: what Livy said

  4. Games   -   #4
    For GTAIII you need a 12MB video card or better.

  5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    there's also GTA Vice City

  6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Bodasher@13 September 2003 - 09:41
    For GTAIII you need a 12MB video card or better.
    not true at all
    i play gta3 on a 64MB geforce 3 ti200 at reasonable frame rates
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

  7. Games   -   #7
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,052
    Originally posted by Livy@13 September 2003 - 02:27
    grand theft auto maybe? the new one would be grand theft auto 3, but u need a relatively good pc, and graphics, also vice city aswell, take ur pick
    ^

  8. Games   -   #8
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,052
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+13 September 2003 - 10:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 13 September 2003 - 10:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bodasher@13 September 2003 - 09:41
    For GTAIII you need a 12MB video card or better.
    not true at all
    i play gta3 on a 64MB geforce 3 ti200 at reasonable frame rates [/b][/quote]
    it doesnt work on my old pc with my voddoo 3 2000, 16mb card, there is a bug with voddoo cards,

    works fine with my integrated ati mobility u1 (igp 320) 64mb

    there is also a few mods to turn of useless things to speed up framrates

    one is sheeps high fps, and there is another one i think

  9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,232
    wow first time i ever seen someone who havent heard of GTA3 or GTA:VC but then again he could be referring to some other game

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •