Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Torrentbits.ro now a free ratio site

horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    looks like they have become a permanent "free" ratio site now

looks like its working very well for them as well, good seeder base and fast releases(still nothing compared to the likes of s*c/g*t but still very consistent in scene content releases)

can anyone confirm that "no ratio" system being permanent?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think it's just a fase !

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    I dont think so...
    I think for a couple of a days freeleech maybe weeks who knows.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BluRossonero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The site has from time to time global freeleech. I don't think they are going to be no ratio. There is no where on the site written that!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    horiZen's Avatar >>SSL ENCRYPTED<<
    dont use them much but must say that its impressive to see so many seeders on their files with the "no-ratio" system
    lol, i seriously think that they could be a Romanian equivalent to FTN considering their current success and dare i say with the potential to be "better"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by horiZen View Post
    looks like they have become a permanent "free" ratio site now

looks like its working very well for them as well, good seeder base and fast releases(still nothing compared to the likes of s*c/g*t but still very consistent in scene content releases)

can anyone confirm that "no ratio" system being permanent?
    Good news ,I wish this is true

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by BluRossonero View Post
    The site has from time to time global freeleech. I don't think they are going to be no ratio. There is no where on the site written that!

you are right, also they require an 1:1 ratio or a minimum period of seeding time for every torrent so even if there is global freeleech i dont think they will choose no ratio system

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    I always confuse Torrentbits.ro for Bittorrents.ro. But they're both up and still counting ratio. Both good Romanian trackers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    well for me ratios (counting Down and UP) will end in the future. With other scripts that check the 1/1 torrent and the seeded time for a period of xx hours there is no utility to have a ratio system. In the end is almost the same thing at least for the user that follow the rules.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    The only imaginable drawback of getting rid of ratio requirements in favor of seeding time requirements is that less people will be willing to buy or continue using seedboxes... which means less speed on average... but I'm sure no one cares about this. You can claim that people will seed for an extend period of time, which would imply that there will be more seeders in the swarm, but I don't think there will be any substantial increase in the length a user seeds. In fact, depending on how hard it is to get a ratio at a particular site, there might be a substantial decrease... if you know what I mean.
    Last edited by Brenya; 01-19-2009 at 03:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast