Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: looking for meditation and new age self help tracker?

  1. #1
    anyone know if there is out there any good selfhelp or meditation related subject torrents if anyone knows any he can recommend please let me know?

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    738
    Try getting some New Age music on What?

    Are you finding something to read instead?

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,017
    demonoid, bitme and tp.bz have a lot of meditation and self help stuff.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    demonoid, bitme and tp.bz have a lot of meditation and self help stuff.

    thevault.bz, theplace.bz, bit seduce

    The vault is awesome for this stuff, you need to go their irc and apply in person be genuine, don't bulllshit them and you'll probably be accepted. It's very hard to seed there though
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-18-2009 at 03:53 PM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    im more interested in selhelp and nlp torrents so u think the vault is the best choice u have to have an invite to get in ?

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    298
    the vault is more of business / financial / personal tracker it's an adults tracker with adult content (not xxx stuff). On the personal side of things there's a great section on self hypnosis, self motivational, self confidence building that kind of thing.

    Theplace.bz as far as I remember it was more stuff like "how to chat up women for geeks" that kinda thing
    Last edited by Time-Traveller; 01-18-2009 at 04:21 PM.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yevgeny View Post
    demonoid, bitme and tp.bz have a lot of meditation and self help stuff.

    thevault.bz, theplace.bz, bit seduce

    The vault is awesome for this stuff, you need to go their irc and apply in person be genuine, don't bulllshit them and you'll probably be accepted. It's very hard to seed there though
    The vault is very tough to seed alright, my trick is to try to bring new content. Uploading files helps me a great deal. Since my internet is so-so.

    What kind of content does theplace.bz offer? And what of bit seduce?

    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Theplace.bz as far as I remember it was more stuff like "how to chat up women for geeks" that kinda thing

    Not interested in the least.
    Last edited by ShadowsServant; 01-18-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    well there chat room is empty so i guess i wont be in in a long time to any of those sites

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    also try salad.tl

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    im on salad.tl dosent have much torrents about what im looking for
    oh well i guess maybe i try again when either of the chat rooms has any users there

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •