Thread: Macromedia Shockwave

Poster
    Hey all was just wondering if there was anyone in here that knew how to get the new shockwave player to install and run. See I need it for directv's sunday game tracker and when I go there I can dl the update and install then when it asked me to register, if I do it then it freezes when trying to connect to the page. If I just close the window it thx me for registering and then ask me to restart now or restart later so I restart now and it only shuts down to the screen where you choose computer user, so I go ahead and finish shutting it down and restarting and try to go to the game tracker and it gives me the restart now or restart later screen again. So this time I restart later and go restart by myself then go back to the game tracker and it gives me the same damn restart now or restart later message. I tried all the suggestions I could find on macromedia's worthless forum and now I'm desperate. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! Also when I go to mlb.com you have to have the earlier version of shockwave to view it and I can install the older version they have on there but not the newer one needed for the game tracker. So again PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    BUMP

NE1 COME ON THIS IS RIDICULOUS

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    I thought that the Shockwave player was a free plug-in? I downloaded and use it just fine.

Or is this something different?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    No you're thinking of the same thing. It is free and it still won't work for me all kinds of people get it to work but there is alot of people who don't and macromedia seems to have no interest in helping so I was hoping someone on here would have an idea whats going on.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Got it fixed finally the macro forum has it

MOD please delete