Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: A Perfect Circle - The Thirteenth Step

  1. #1
    Is on suprnova. All 192 bitrate. I must say, the new album is excellent. It's a lot different than Mer De Noms though.

    (yes I saw this is another thread, but no one saw it.

  2. Music   -   #2
    do you have the sig hash for this album

  3. Music   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by Mosfos@13 September 2003 - 02:44
    Is on suprnova. All 192 bitrate. I must say, the new album is excellent. It&#39;s a lot different than Mer De Noms though.

    (yes I saw this is another thread, but no one saw it.
    wuddya mean no one saw it?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  4. Music   -   #4
    he means that he had already posted or some did already post the same topic yet no one saw it so he posted it again itsn&#39;t it a spam

  5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    It has been on soulseek/irc for almost 3 days...

    *yawns*...

  6. Music   -   #6
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 01:44
    It has been on soulseek/irc for almost 3 days...

    *yawns*...


    Now that&#39;s a yawn &#33;

    This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

  7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    If you had the weak and powerless CD single i would be impressed...but i guess im gonna have to wait a couple more days for that (and i don&#39;t mean the one song single...i mean the CD single)

  8. Music   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 03:49
    If you had the weak and powerless CD single i would be impressed...but i guess im gonna have to wait a couple more days for that (and i don&#39;t mean the one song single...i mean the CD single)
    why do you want the singe? isnt the song on the cd already?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

  9. Music   -   #9
    the single will most likely have b-sides or live tracks.

  10. Music   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,759
    Originally posted by the_faceman@13 September 2003 - 12:03
    the single will most likely have b-sides or live tracks.
    oh i see.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •