Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: Ja-rule

  1. #1
    Now that Ja-Rule has made a song dissing 50 Cent, Lil Mo, Dr. Dre and Eminem; what do you think are gonna be the reprecussions?

    => 50 Cent is gonna beat the crap out of Ja-Rule if the run into each other.
    =>Eminem is gonna verbally destroy Ja-Rule, thus ending his career.
    =>Ja-Rule and Murder Inc. are gonna bring down Aftermath and Shady Records.
    => Nothing is going to happen. They'll just keep making records.

  2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    i wish they would all just f*ck up...their just as talentless as each other...

  3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 08:47
    i wish they would all just f*ck up...their just as talentless as each other...
    was that your answer well guess what

  4. Music   -   #4
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 01:47
    i wish they would all just f*ck up...their just as talentless as each other...
    I couldn't have said it better myself......

    Thanks for saving me the effort, Celerystalksme

    This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

  5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,954
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+13 September 2003 - 18:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 13 September 2003 - 18:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@13 September 2003 - 01:47
    i wish they would all just f*ck up...their just as talentless as each other...
    I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself......

    Thanks for saving me the effort, Celerystalksme

    This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved. [/b][/quote]
    yeah and saved you the :flame:


  6. Music   -   #6
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,003
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+13 September 2003 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 13 September 2003 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@13 September 2003 - 18:50
    <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme
    @13 September 2003 - 01:47
    i wish they would all just f*ck up...their just as talentless as each other...

    I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself......

    Thanks for saving me the effort, Celerystalksme

    This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.
    yeah and saved you the :flame:

    [/b][/quote]
    Oh yes, and that too&#33;



    Thanks&#33;



    This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

  7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,245
    Originally posted by ._.@13 September 2003 - 09:44
    Now that Ja-Rule has made a song dissing 50 Cent, Lil Mo, Dr. Dre and Eminem; what do you think are gonna be the reprecussions?

    => 50 Cent is gonna beat the crap out of Ja-Rule if the run into each other.
    =>Eminem is gonna verbally destroy Ja-Rule, thus ending his career.
    =>Ja-Rule and Murder Inc. are gonna bring down Aftermath and Shady Records.
    => Nothing is going to happen. They&#39;ll just keep making records.
    nothing is going to happen because they keep frying each other over and over again, its not even funny to hear the same old disses anymore


    proud to be american

  8. Music   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    3,597
    Just remember it&#39;s all show business. To each their own. Try not to be too cruel in your judgement. We&#39;ve seen too many examples of that before and it does more harm than good. For all of us.

  9. Music   -   #9
    Listen u 2 Musicworld men( celery and crumbcat). The question wasn&#39;t say Rap is crap and thats ur only views. So how about u dont join in a rap thread if ur just going to try and be funny. Sorry about that, i think that Eminem will destroy Ja Rule

  10. Music   -   #10
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Teegeeack
    Posts
    3,799
    Making threads about rap or rappers tends to get negative feedback in here.
    I suggest you make &#39;em in some other forum where most ppl care about rap.


    Somehow rappers aint considered as Artists or Musicians by MW-regulars.
    I wonder does the fact that they dont sing or play anything to do with that,
    now, what you think?

    And no, im not dissing Rap here (yet )

    My personal opinion on the matter is, i dont care about rappers that much.
    Perhaps im too old for Rap. Go figure...

    Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •