Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ja-rule

just because the majority in musicworld are too ignorant to realise rap/hip hop is a musical art form doesn't mean they have to ignore the format totally
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Music   -   #12
    Originally posted by balamm@13 September 2003 - 09:11
    Just remember it&#39;s all show business.
    someone being shot 9 times is just show business?
    2 of the most talented rappers being shot and killed is show business?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    The show went too far then didn&#39;t it?
    It&#39;s the lifestyle they try to emulate that causes the problems. Maybe it started on the street somewhere, maybe it started on a forum in a thread like this. Do we have to perpetuate it?

4. Music   -   #14
    Good points 3rd gen&#33;

5. Music   -   #15
    Originally posted by balamm@13 September 2003 - 10:05
    It&#39;s the lifestyle they try to emulate that causes the problems
    emulating one&#39;s own life is rather coincidental, surely?

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by olibomb@13 September 2003 - 10:06
    Good points 3rd gen&#33;
    cheers
    it&#39;s been a time since i entered a debate of this kind on the forum...

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    So you support violence and the promotion of it then.

8. Music   -   #18
    Here where i live , the South Texas , NorthEast Mexico region..... we have been hearing for the last weeks , months a song dissing Ja rule , the song is a remake of 2pac&#39;s "Hail Mary" and in it Eminem , 50 Cent , Busta Rhymes take turns responding ot Ja Rules comments and songs. I do not know what song u are talking about btw. I really never understand Ja rule , he talks funny

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@13 September 2003 - 01:59
    just because the majority in musicworld are too ignorant to realise rap/hip hop is a musical art form doesn&#39;t mean they have to ignore the format totally
    if they ignored the format, there wouldn&#39;t be a problem. the problem is people entering threads that aren&#39;t really their business, and dissing the entire form instead of talking about the individual artists in context of a rap discussion.

more on topic: personally i do like hip-hop but i think the rivalries are either 1) nothing but hype, or 2) serious disputes between grown men who oughta know better and act more like grown men. it can be entertaining, or it can be lame... guess it depends on how much you like the people who are fighting. if you don&#39;t care about ja rule or 50 cent, then i guess it&#39;s not that exciting.

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by balamm@13 September 2003 - 10:11
    So you support violence and the promotion of it then.
    does it matter what i think?
    people describe their life and are fought for it
    is this right?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast