Thread: [Request] Trancebits

F33NY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hi, today I'm requesting an invitation to Trancebits. I am requesting it because it seems like a well run, well organized electronic music tracker. From what I've seen in reviews and such, they have a very nice collection of EPs, albums, and live packs. I'm a fan of electronic music in general, but very much enjoy hardstyle trance and house, which trancebits has. I'd be able to maintain an outstanding ratio there because I have a seedbox(proof can be provided). Proof that I can do so is that I always aim to keep a ratio of no less than 2 on all my trackers whether it is hard to seed or not.

I understand in my post history you'll see that I posted in the Trade invites forum, but that was a mistake. I posted it, and closed it five minutes later. If there is a log that can prove it, I'd show it to you. I never traded my bitmetv account, but instead deleted it. If you don't believe me, ask bitmetv staff.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Sure is. But aren't invites closed?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    F33NY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Sure is. But aren't invites closed?

I'm not sure. I went on the site, and saw signups were closed, not sure about invites though. I'd be able to settle for Elektronik I guess if Trancebits is closed right now.