Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN or Seedbox access for 1 month?

BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    between ftn and seedbox ill choose real life

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    I'm just curious to see how most of you think...the mentality you go by , so I decided to open this thread.

If you were offered a FTN invite or 1 month seedbox access with a 100/100 line and unlimited downaload/upload. And you didn't have neither...

Which would you choose and why?
    To me seed box is not important ,All i want is a general non ratio tracker as i do not like the ratio system which is bad when you try to download old files with no leechers , i do not care about rarity all i care is to find the staff that i want with resonable quality & speed even this staff is old ,so if the question is changed to seed box or GFT i will choose GFT of course .

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Why don't you wrote something like in the title ... 'what do you guys think about FTN' or 'what is so great about FTN', 'is FTN really worth the wait'.

Being on FST for so long I'd expect you to know the answer to that question already?
    Or are you still looking for an invite?
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Why don't you wrote something like in the title ... 'what do you guys think about FTN' or 'what is so great about FTN', 'is FTN really worth the wait'.

Being on FST for so long I'd expect you to know the answer to that question already?
    Or are you still looking for an invite?
    it's a tricky thread ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Of course FTN, I would just seed the files as long as I could even though I can't on my PC 24/7.

But I've got a seedbox, I don't need to hope for a FTN because I'll never get one anyway but it would be splendid if I did.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    A BOX? i already have a seedbox, check the sweet baby out here -
    http://indianolapres.org/joomla/imag...read%20box.jpg

Though i'd still choose the box, maybe it's a different model than mine...:p
    Spoiler: Show

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Alright so far my prediction was right.... I knew most of you would choose the ftn invite.

If i didnt have ftn nor a seedbox, I would have chosen the seedbox right away. Why??? Well here's why.

Out of all the 0day trackers sct/scc/gft are the best. Ftn has nothing to offer besides the "no-ratio" feature.
    Now imagine you had a huge buffer on sct/scc/and other 0day trackers....You wouldn't even need to worry about the ratio anymore.
    Do you know what someone can do with a 100/100 Mbps unlimited download/upload in one month????
    I for example can get up to 5 TB buffer upload in one week, without even dedicating much time to downloading stuff. Imagine what i can do in one month.

If you have a big buffer and you have sct/scc/gft, there is no need for ftn.

@ the ones who supposedly want ftn for "community". Please stop bullshiting. If you want a tracker for community go for scl/fsc/ftwr or private forums. Stop chasing after ftn with that excuse...It's really getting old

FTN is appealing to most only because it's hard to get. Admit it
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-19-2009 at 02:25 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    seedbox for sure

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i would choose a seedbox (to resell it of course)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    pffm's Avatar -M- BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ftn all the way.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast