Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Req]Seedbox

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    Well BMTV even with a seedbox won't make much difference...unless you RSS.
    Yeah and u wud be saying that from experience or just BS as usuall .. I have buffered bitmetv 10-15gb in a single day just by super seeding on monday nights when Heros n all come .. If you are willing to put in some effort then BitMeTV aint that much hard to buffer ..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    How am i spamming your thread im just giving u helpful advice on how to keep a good ratio on bmtv, i was just saying if u wasnt so greedy u would of never been in this place to request a seedbox, so now in future reference u know what to do. U telling me u cannot afford $5, maybe its time u sell ur pc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    Well BMTV even with a seedbox won't make much difference...unless you RSS.
    Yeah and u wud be saying that from experience or just BS as usuall .. I have buffered bitmetv 10-15gb in a single day just by super seeding on monday nights when Heros n all come .. If you are willing to put in some effort then BitMeTV aint that much hard to buffer ..
    You know super seeding is meant to be used when you uploaded the torrent? Lol.

Anyway yeah I'm talking from experience it's hell to buffer it even with a box, you live in a different time zone than me and you can jump on popular TV show torrents when they come out, meanwhile it's 4AM here so I can't.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    How am i spamming your thread im just giving u helpful advice on how to keep a good ratio on bmtv, i was just saying if u wasnt so greedy u would of never been in this place to request a seedbox, so now in future reference u know what to do. U telling me u cannot afford $5, maybe its time u sell ur pc.
    U pay 5 U.S. dollars for desitorrents?Leave us please....
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-320624
    Last edited by Magnum; 01-20-2009 at 01:30 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Anyway yeah I'm talking from experience it's hell to buffer it even with a box, you live in a different time zone than me and you can jump on popular TV show torrents when they come out, meanwhile it's 4AM here so I can't.
    i wudnt bother responding to pp who make Time Zones a excuse ...
    There are scripts and application that unrar it automatically .. So in the end its just that ur experience is BullShit ... For The time u spend on this forum u cud have actually researched a lil bit before handing out crappy advice/excuses ... Knw ur stuff otherwise shut your trap

@Magnum sorry for the OT dude .. Bty pls mention the HDD space u wud require so as to make things more clear
    Last edited by apextwin146; 01-20-2009 at 01:33 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    if u cant take advice on how to keep a good ratio in a civilized manor, fair enough. Im not going to turn this into a flamming war, but i hope u read my first post for future reference in how to keep a good ratio.

And o yea no i didnot pay $5 for a dt invite, why because i was not that desprate for it, and if i really ever did want it that badly i can get it whenever i want. However if u lose ur bmtv account, u not gonna be able to get that back again for $5.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

i wudnt bother responding to pp who make Time Zones a excuse ...
    There are scripts and application that unrar it automatically .. So in the end its just that ur experience is BullShit ... For The time u spend on this forum u cud have actually researched a lil bit before handing out crappy advice/excuses ... Knw ur stuff otherwise shut your trap

@Magnum sorry for the OT dude .. Bty pls mention the HDD space u wud require so as to make things more clear
    Trying to act smart won't help you with your grammar sorry. I mean what is pp?

Anyway what scripts? If I have to turn my computer off due to the loud fan? I can't sleep because of it and I'd like to sleep comfortably before waking p at 6AM to go to work, thank you very much. That's not an excuse really my only remedy is an online seedbox.

PS - Also to help you I've highlighted all your errors and next time, try to be nice to people telling them to shut up on the internet is useless sorry. www.dictionary.com

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-20-2009 at 01:44 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    tangerine's Avatar Poster
    Hey guys.. I was going to post a similar topic to Magnum's, but now I'm thinking twice.. Why are you all at each other's throats? Excepting the first couple of posts, where people were saying he's a good and respected member, hoping he gets the seedbox, etc...

I also hope you did Magnum, and I'm having the same problem, I recently got BitMe.org and also a couple of movie tracker invites, I guess I shouldn't have started it all at once (I'm on vacation now so decided to download stuff I usually don't have time to watch)... so now on BitMe, the stuff that has more peers it's just stuff I don't want to have (and waste bandwith on), and the stuff I need and seed on, never gets leached..!

I have a couple more days though.. trying to partseed on some torrents but I don't think I'm doing it right. They are at 100% but still figure under "downloading" both on my client and on the site.. I read a guide but now I can't find it, if anybody here knows where I can find one, please let me know...

(did you know that the most leached torrent on BitMe is this conference about how to pick at women? jaja)
    i mean pick up
    but a conference about how to pick at women would be much more worth downloading..
    Last edited by tangerine; 01-21-2009 at 09:12 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I know your looking free seedbox usage but here's some more affordable seedboxes http://fileshar(e)freak.com/2009/01/...ne-can-afford/

With one of these and RSS you can easily hang at Bitmetv. If you can't afford these boxes (and you can't pick your ratio up) then maybe you need to cut your losses if you can afford to be a member there. If you can't afford your hobbies maybe it's time to get another hobby.
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    I know your looking free seedbox usage but here's some more affordable seedboxes http://fileshar(e)freak.com/2009/01/15/10-really-cheap-seedboxes-that-anyone-can-afford/

With one of these and RSS you can easily hang at Bitmetv. If you can't afford these boxes (and you can't pick your ratio up) then maybe you need to cut your losses if you can afford to be a member there. If you can't afford your hobbies maybe it's time to get another hobby.
    Mate, does my request bothers you ? I`m tired of advices. It`s obious that i know what i have to do, i`m not a newbie. About the seedbox, thrust me that if i would have had the money to afford one i would have bought one and i wouldn`t have asked for help from ironic persons like you! I don`t want to abuse it ,i just want a seedbox for 2-3 days, nothing more. I don`t lie like the others, that`s the reality. I beg you that the future comments to be on subject ( topic ) without spam.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast