Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do- law abiding ctizens or pirates?

harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    what if you had enuf money to buy whatever software you wanted legally, would you still remain a pirate?
    Some people would say that of course they would...while some others may say being a pirate is cool

anyways, what are ur thoughts?
    Spoiler: Show

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Edit: Ah if you put it that way than yes, I would still pirate. I hate the idea of paying for something when I can get it for free. Maybe I'm just used to downloading illegally for so long.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-19-2009 at 03:09 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If I had enough money to buy anything I'd still probably download sometimes because I CBA to wait for Amazon to ship the movie/app to me .

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    I never meant free, i only meant that ONLY you had enuf money, so that means pirates are still there...
    Spoiler: Show

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    There are many things I like so much that I end up buying (if I can), while others I don't like much, but if I had the money I would still buy.

I like the idea of "supporting" those works I really enjoy.
    I don't know but I still think that if you like a game/app/OS or whatever and you have the money to spend on buying it, you should do it... before everybody decides to become a pirate! =/

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    meelad's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I would become a law abiding citizen for most of the cases. Sometimes, you need to download, e.g. when a DVD of a great movie comes out through the scene before the retail date.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I would never invest in PC software or other stuff games/movies/music I would buy something else with them .

Maybe I would buy Windows XP

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    If I would have had enough In the first place I would have never downloaded anything In the first place.
    and with most people I would consider It to be the same.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    money isnt a factor for me, i like downloading shows so i can watch them whenever i want and commercial free, also i actually prefer watching tv on a computer screen. most importantly though downloading stuff is a lot faster and easier then paying for them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I would probably continue my pirating behaviour regardless of how much money i had. It's a matter of convenience and availability. I can have whatever i want, whenever i want in a very short time. It has nothing to do with being cool or demand to have everything i want for free. The problem is that there aren't legal alternatives for alot of stuff, like for example movies.. Maybe i would buy licenses for some software.. but movies, no. i mostly listen to music legally now though, thanks to spotify.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast