Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Sabbath

  1. #1
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    You there?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Is this a public PM ?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    no trying to get a groupe together to talk. I mean this is the lounge this is where it belongs.

    Wheres your avatar?

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@13 September 2003 - 13:50
    no trying to get a groupe together to talk. I mean this is the lounge this is where it belongs.

    Wheres your avatar?
    I agree this is where it belongs, I didn't mean to imply anything else. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

    I'm not allowed the avatar whilst probation is running.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Originally posted by JPaul+13 September 2003 - 04:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 13 September 2003 - 04:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shad0w Hacker@13 September 2003 - 13:50
    no trying to get a groupe together to talk. I mean this is the lounge this is where it belongs.

    Wheres your avatar?
    I agree this is where it belongs, I didn&#39;t mean to imply anything else. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

    I&#39;m not allowed the avatar whilst probation is running. [/b][/quote]
    What are you talking about you on probation or something? hmm?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    I agree this is where it belongs, I didn&#39;t mean to imply anything else. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
    I am not mad

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    9,946
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker+13 September 2003 - 13:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shad0w Hacker @ 13 September 2003 - 13:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by JPaul@13 September 2003 - 04:54
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shad0w Hacker
    @13 September 2003 - 13:50
    no trying to get a groupe together to talk. I mean this is the lounge this is where it belongs.

    Wheres your avatar?

    I agree this is where it belongs, I didn&#39;t mean to imply anything else. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

    I&#39;m not allowed the avatar whilst probation is running.
    What are you talking about you on probation or something? hmm? [/b][/quote]
    On moderation, all of your posts must be moderated before they are posted. The mod checks they are OK. So you have to wait until a mod looks before it is posted.

    Probation is not quite as bad. You can posts, but the Mod gets a flag whenever you do and they have a look at it, after you have posted.

    So it&#39;s not quite as bad, but you have to behave.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    Oh i am getting new to that. I admin another board so i was woundering. What did you do that was so bad? your a regular here thats weird.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Reporting

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    11,082
    finaly he arives.

    Just thogght i make a post to finsh the conversation. Not about rapfan crap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •