Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Should Have A Tv World !

Originally posted by kAb@14 September 2003 - 00:36
    no. no more worlds or subforums...

its been debated before. the answer was no.
    A tv world is like a bookworld they could be shoved under sub headings but they deserve a seperate world, tv covers a wide varity of things from Anime, cartoons, documentarys, mini series, tv shows if you look into movieworld you hardly see any of that as most focus is on movies.

Everytime a world is suggested we have all these naysayers, i mean if they had there way there wouldnt be a bookworld, look at bookworld now it has been a great success, I think it would be the same for a tv world.

Look i dont expect everybody to agree but at least have a poll i mean whats the harm in a poll.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    tantric's Avatar ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
    Why not change the name of movieworld to videoworld, and then make movieworld and tvworld subforums of that?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Read what it says under Movieworld

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    I suggested making a TV world a long time ago, mainly for the verified downloads- if I am looking for a verified TV progrqamme I have to look thru all the movies which I don't like doing & no you can't use the search for everything it must have at least 3 letters 24, oz only 2 and also when you use the search it brings back way to many results, I think there should be seperate world forld called TV world not just a sub-world in movieworld. If you try discusss TV in the lounge it just gets hi-jacked.

Count me as a vote FOR TV world

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    loz makes good points about the verifieds; however i believe the answer to be much simpler...have "movieworld" as it is now - for discussion of both movies/tv shows/etc and in the verifieds instead of "verifieds" "can" and "requests" why not have "verified movie" and "verified non-movie videos" thus youd have the verifieds seperate, but there is no need for a whole new world.
    <insert signature here>

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Tvworld&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12