Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can Anyone Send Me These Over Aim Or Msn For Trade

Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@14 September 2003 - 06:43
    surely you're not serious??
    chat clients are some of the least secure 'p2p' transfer systems

you do know that everytime you transfer a file, a copy is stored on the ms server (or server for whatever client), so if you get caught, your fecked...
    BULLSHIT

i put your little theory to the test, i used the pollygamy patch for MSN and signed into 2 accounts then sent myself a file, if you were right i owuldve reciveved the file atabout 3kbps coz ive got a crappy dialup connection, yet i was getting way over 1MBPS... MS does not have the resources to keep mirrors of every file sent through MSN because there would be way over 1000 terabytes of files sent per day. Messages are the only thing sent to the MS Server first.

2. Games   -   #22
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by BiLLy_BloggZ+14 September 2003 - 22:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BiLLy_BloggZ @ 14 September 2003 - 22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@14 September 2003 - 06:43
    surely you&#39;re not serious??
    chat clients are some of the least secure &#39;p2p&#39; transfer systems

you do know that everytime you transfer a file, a copy is stored on the ms server (or server for whatever client), so if you get caught, your fecked...
    BULLSHIT

i put your little theory to the test, i used the pollygamy patch for MSN and signed into 2 accounts then sent myself a file, if you were right i owuldve reciveved the file atabout 3kbps coz ive got a crappy dialup connection, yet i was getting way over 1MBPS... MS does not have the resources to keep mirrors of every file sent through MSN because there would be way over 1000 terabytes of files sent per day. Messages are the only thing sent to the MS Server first. [/b][/quote]
    hehe wish everything online was that fast

3. Games   -   #23
    Man this is LOW , but was answered. I will and do share everything I obtain, Also I did ask if he would give up a hash.

Originally posted by gbfan@15 September 2003 - 02:09
    BTW I clicked there pretty funny man&nbsp;
    Yes I thought it would be funny too.

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by BiLLy_BloggZ+15 September 2003 - 04:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BiLLy_BloggZ @ 15 September 2003 - 04:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@14 September 2003 - 06:43
    surely you&#39;re not serious??
    chat clients are some of the least secure &#39;p2p&#39; transfer systems

BULLSHIT

i put your little theory to the test, i used the pollygamy patch for MSN and signed into 2 accounts then sent myself a file, if you were right i owuldve reciveved the file atabout 3kbps coz ive got a crappy dialup connection, yet i was getting way over 1MBPS... MS does not have the resources to keep mirrors of every file sent through MSN because there would be way over 1000 terabytes of files sent per day. Messages are the only thing sent to the MS Server first. [/b][/quote]
    if you are gunna put a theory to test the least you can do is to do the test properly it sounds as tho you done it over / on a home network with both comps shareing the same dialup/ip address over said dialup so tell me how can you say 3rd gen noob is wrong if i am not mistaken 3rd gen noob was talking about shareing files over the internet with 2 seperate computers with 2 different ip&#39;s also if you read all the speal when you get an msn account it say the anything sent over messenger becomes the property of M&#036;.......

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    Man this is LOW&nbsp; , but was answered. I will and do share everything I obtain, Also I did ask if he would give up a hash.

How do you figure this IS a SHARING community. And besides relax it was more toward the original poster

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by BiLLy_BloggZ@15 September 2003 - 04:58
    BULLSHIT

i put your little theory to the test, i used the pollygamy patch for MSN and signed into 2 accounts then sent myself a file, if you were right i owuldve reciveved the file atabout 3kbps coz ive got a crappy dialup connection, yet i was getting way over 1MBPS... MS does not have the resources to keep mirrors of every file sent through MSN because there would be way over 1000 terabytes of files sent per day. Messages are the only thing sent to the MS Server first.
    sorry for the delay in reply

if you actually connect to someone else, with a different ip (as exeus says) then you&#39;ll see what i was talking about...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Games   -   #27
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If i get you hashes.. they would take forever to start.. even if i left kazaa on.
    I suggest try and find it on irc, low price in stores..

btw, trade is the act of equal share

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123