Thread: You Cant Handle The Truth.. How To Be Anonymous

You know balamm, changing someones words around make a completely different statment is BS. I do not condone indentity theft... I was simply showing how using a pseudonym (fake name) you can acheive 100% privacy. and you keep asserting that using a fake name is illegal.. THATS BS ALSO... I made a phone call to my friend who works in cyberlaw and traditional law and to the best of his knowledge there is no legislation in the use that makes using a pseudonym illegal in and of its self. If you use that information to defraud another individual etc then yea but thats not what I was talking about by any means.

I am a privacy advocate..... I like the thought of having a secure internet connection at MY HOME... I like the thought of untraceable anonymous communications. AND you know what... I figured out how to do it without war driving or without using hotspots... and you dont want these ppl to have that information... Why? They want the truth... Maybe you think they can't handle the truth...

thats right ppl YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH....... YOU dont deserve the right to communicate anonymously...... YOU deserve to have big brother and the RIAA control your online activities via gashtopo fear tactics..

In any ppl out there want to know how to TRUELY become anonymous then SEND ME A MESSAGE.... Evidently these mods are going to censor this information.............. I believe you have a right to know.......

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Oh Shut The Fuck Up Already.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Forum Star
    ... I made a phone call to my friend who works in cyberlaw and traditional law and ...
    you have friends

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Change your words around? Why hasn't he banned you yet? :pirate:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    My, but you are persistent...
    I would think that someone who is so interested in anonymity would be keeping a much lower profile.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Now this would be a perfect time for a STFU, but it's been done so many times its so cliche. So instead...

maynoth, heed the words of Benny would you?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    yea your right........ nobody cares... and neither do I....
    Just thought someone here would be interested but I see now your all mindless cattle just like the rest of this nation......

8. Lounge   -   #8
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I'm not cattle.
    I'm a sheep.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by maynoth@13 September 2003 - 22:41
    yea your right........ nobody cares...  and neither do I....
    Just thought someone here would be interested but I see now your all mindless cattle just like the rest of this nation......
    Don't take it to heart. It's just a bad night for such statements, try again tomorrow...

@ send a copy to my e-mail address