Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated/underrated trackers?

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    Underated: Bitsoup, DiDiBitsoup, TheBitsoup
    I co sign

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    most underrated: cinematik, cinema-obscura, demonoid
    most overrated: scl, bitmetv, iplay, ftn
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster
    Now i know how some of you have ridiculous post counts: the constant back and forth. Must be sad to have to babysit your posts.

Overrated: all trackers that have rare invites but low member count.
    Underrated: a lot of foreign trackers.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    In my opino:

Most underrated: IPT, Pedro's, E, The Horror Charnel
    Most overrated: FTN(still a great tracker, just not the god of all trackers as some seem to think)

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    define what 'underrated' or 'overrated' is? Is it the tarding level you are looking at or are you looking at recognition of a tracker in BT community or something else?
    I mean the general perception of the trackers, NOT talking about levels at all. Forget there are levels and then answer, you'll see what I mean .

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    In my opino:

Most overrated: FTN(still a great tracker, just not the god of all trackers as some seem to think)
    I don't think E & Pedro are underrated, they have a good reputation all over BT land.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    In my opino:

I don't think E & Pedro are underrated, they have a good reputation all over BT land.
    Yeah, you may be right. It's just when music trackers are usually discussed, Waffles and What are usually the most talked about. Maybe because they have more content than P and E? I don't know. But, for lossless only trackers where you can up only your own cd's/vinyls that you have properly ripped, and considering the amount of members each tracker has, there is a whole lot of content on each one.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Yeah, you may be right. It's just when music trackers are usually discussed, Waffles and What are usually the most talked about. Maybe because they have more content than P and E? I don't know. But, for lossless only trackers where you can up only your own cd's/vinyls that you have properly ripped, and considering the amount of members each tracker has, there is a whole lot of content on each one.
    It isn't that Pedro's and E are underrated. It's more that Waffles and especially What are overrated in the sense that people just check number of torrents and then they are automatically the best ones.

I for one would not like to be stuck with only one or two of them.. any of them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Ahmed047's Avatar cardiologist BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    List what trackers you think are the most overrated/underrated, just doing a small survey.
    For me it's:
    Most overrated: iTS
    Most underrated: IPT
    Most overrated : SCL
    Most underrated : Zamunda

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    what does being under rated or over rated mean exactly..?? in whos opinion is that decided and based on what..??

this is a very fair question because more often than not, its the members of places like this that bring unnecessary hype/and or attraction to a tracker.. a tracker is just that a tracker.. it's all you folks that make too much of a deal out of them.. seriously now..

you can have your favorites, and ones that you don't like or w/e that's all well and good, it's a personal choice.... but, when you folks start making threads saying how great you think one tracker is... or how bad you think it is, all that does is bring spam wars involving the lovers and the haters... thats all nothing else..

but, yeah... it's mainly members of trade/invite sites that make all this hype.. then when someone doesn't like it they blame staff for trying to be l33t and this or that... blah, blah.... when in fact its not staff at all...... lmao

makes me laugh when all you self righteous users think a tracker "over hyped" .... funny as hell
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast