Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Most overrated/underrated trackers?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    most underrated: cinematik, cinema-obscura, demonoid
    most overrated: scl, bitmetv, iplay, ftn
    underrated:
    mininova just has everything, and i love the style.
    overrated:
    demonoid is given too much acclaim. it's really just a public tracker, but with all the bad things of a private tracker.
    pirate bay is just buggy. the coders should get to work on that .p2p protocol and just throw their tracker away (they may already have).
    Last edited by Brenya; 01-21-2009 at 02:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    most underrated: cinematik, cinema-obscura, demonoid
    most overrated: scl, bitmetv, iplay, ftn
    underrated:
    mininova just has everything, and i love the style.
    overrated:
    demonoid is given too much acclaim. it's really just a public tracker, but with all the bad things of a private tracker.
    pirate bay is just buggy. the coders should get to work on that .p2p protocol and just throw their tracker away (they may already have).
    and mininova is not a public tracker??? O.o
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Demonoid is in no way overrated in my opinion. It's a huge tracker that has a ton of content. New and rare. And that's what the tracker is known for. It's taken for granted by a lot of people.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No its not

Mininova is a torrent link site, it does not have its own tracker (well i think it may do now but it is not for everything, there are special torrents on it, havnt been there for eons though) but it is definitely not a public tracker.

Demonoid and TPB are trackers, and 1 is Public the other Semi Public, but they still have their own tracker.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    Albo stop bashing its :/ its a good tracker imho..Please check that Wtaw thread and you can see more high level garbages..after level 4 or 5 i want to see rare trackers not 30 40k Trackers like SCT..i know you guys especially talk about pretimes and packs..come on ppl just everybody got seedbox @ there and making ridicilious packs ''SCT A-B movie pack '' , ''SCT give me 10 € and get your invite Pack '' SCT Scary Movie Pack '' bla bla packs.. that packs just so lame and i bet only ppl downloading them from seedbox..whatever i dont like sct staff they think they r untouchables and high level staff cuz of wtaw list.
    We couldn't care less about some silly and retarded WTAW list that means nothing at all

P.S. I wanted to type just "LOL @ kevinsert" but that would be spamming and get me an infraction

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Demonoid is in no way overrated in my opinion. It's a huge tracker that has a ton of content. New and rare. And that's what the tracker is known for. It's taken for granted by a lot of people.
    What you have just said is the only thing I hear about demonoid. All the people claiming that it's underrated makes it overrated.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    What you have just said is the only thing I hear about demonoid. All the people claiming that it's underrated makes it overrated.
    That makes complete sense.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well no not really, it is just alot of people stating that it's underrated.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    MAX011's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    this thread is 2nd wtaw thread

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    underrated- Scc

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast