Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lost Thread (Starts 2-2-10)

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    So the new episode of Lost came out.

Wasn't that bad, but still introduces more questions than answers . The show really needs to start taking a different direction or fans will be left with a sour taste in their mouth when nothing is answered...

One question though: Are we supposed to know what Jacob is referencing to when he says Jack "has what it takes", that caused such a reaction? Or is it another unanswered question we're unaware of?
    Last edited by Rart; 02-24-2010 at 05:01 AM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #122
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I agree, all that setup and the cool lighthouse and zero payoff.
    Only thing that I got out of it was
    Spoiler: Show

What was all the other reality son shit about? It didn't seem to really relate to anything.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-24-2010 at 01:51 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #123
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i think a new dark " team its organizing Claire, Locke ,Sayid may be next ( controlled by dark smoke or whatever ) should be fun.im curios who is coming to the island
    Jack has played the leader role from the beginning, maybe he will be the new Jacob (protector of the island )

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

4. Movies & TV   -   #124
    LordSobi's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    So the new episode of Lost came out.

Wasn't that bad, but still introduces more questions than answers . The show really needs to start taking a different direction or fans will be left with a sour taste in their mouth when nothing is answered...

One question though: Are we supposed to know what Jacob is referencing to when he says Jack "has what it takes", that caused such a reaction? Or is it another unanswered question we're unaware of?
    jack never thought he had what it takes when it came to pleasing his father (or life)i guess.
    Last edited by LordSobi; 02-25-2010 at 05:21 AM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #125
    Sayid went dark side on us

6. Movies & TV   -   #126
    Last scene reminded me of a Marvel comic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/01/AR2010030103497.html?hpid=news-col-blog

Or they could just tell the truth and admit they don't have a effing clue how some of the stuff fits into the story either.

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-05-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #127
    What a surprise

Another small tidbit I noticed: I think we are supposed to infer in the latest episode that when Sayid asked Locke to bring a special someone back from the dead, it was Nadia.

However, he mentioned the "she died in his very arms". Could he actually be referring to Shannon, who "died in his very arms"? I think it was mentioned that Shannon would be returning this season.

8. Movies & TV   -   #128
    didnt nadia die in his arms after she got ran over?

9. Movies & TV   -   #129
    He was there beside her but not precisely in his arms.

10. Movies & TV   -   #130
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    i think a new dark " team its organizing Claire, Locke ,Sayid may be next ( controlled by dark smoke or whatever ) should be fun.im curios who is coming to the island
    Jack has played the leader role from the beginning, maybe he will be the new Jacob (protector of the island )
    I think that's the good side mounting....I feal a cruel trick coming
    [center]

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast