Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lost Thread (Starts 2-2-10)

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Best part of the episode was Miles trying to explain the Laws of time travel to Hurley.

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by Idol in the Lounge

OK so they really tossed in a mind fuck for me with the Ilana: "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" bit and with it the fact that everyone on the Ajira Airways flight is somehow involved?
    Geez though he appears to be clueless I'm questioning if even Frank is not all appears to be?
    I kinda knew Ilana would be associated with Widmore, like. She'd have to be badass to capture Sayid. Plus that big metal case (which I assume had the guns in it) which Ben offered to help her with had the Widmore logo on it. I'm guessing that this is the beginning of the 'war' Widmore spoke to Locke about in his hospital bed.

What really knocked me for six was Ben kapowing the fuck out of Cesar. Really thought he'd have a bigger role and back story. That was fucking genius.

Frank must have a lot more going on. After all, he was originally supposed to be the pilot for the 815 flight.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    the new season is just awesome.
    so many questions, i love the complexity.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    What really knocked me for six was Ben kapowing the fuck out of Cesar. Really thought he'd have a bigger role and back story. That was fucking genius.

Of course!
    Ever since the Island was moved Widmore has been looking for a means to gain access to it again.What could have been more deviously perfect than actually manipulating his greatest enemy Ben into making that possible .

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    akirabou's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes the new saison is very good i like it too

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    I agree, season 5 is really good. better than 4 imo.

Chalice, your attention to detail and ability to analyze is just sickening, Sickening in a wtf kind of way. I don't know much about you, but one things for sure, you don't have ADHD. Anyway a lot of your ideas are great and make a lot of sense, so props.

I noticed that Alpert had eyeliner waay early on, and was kind of unsure about why he did. It would def make sense he's somehow related to Egyptians (or some magic egyptian crap). That theory holds even more truth now that those hieroglyphics are showing up everywhere. It would also explain why he's "old"

Cesar getting blown up was awesome, I literally shouted wtf!! and was just floored thinking how badass ben was. I though locke was going to have it, but it was good ol ben.

I find it ironic how locke and jack are always switching their views and beliefs, and almost always disagreeing. One of them feels the island is special and they have some unknown purpose, while the other just uses logic and fact. I like the way the series challenges belief though, especially with locke.

Hurley and Miles make an awesome team, that was a great scene when Hurley was asking him about time travel. He's such a dick lol

Now I don't know what to do, Im all caught up =(

Oh yeah, FUCK Charles Widmore. I hate that guy.
    Last edited by Col. Skillz; 04-11-2009 at 12:15 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Probably already been posted. But lostvideorecaps.com is good place to visit before every new epiosde. This guy Sean B is just crazy, in a good way. Those recaps are just something extra, he manages to catch minor details and developing them into crazy theories. Interesting shit!

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    [center]

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat85857
    Probably already been posted. But lostvideorecaps.com is good place to visit before every new epiosde. This guy Sean B is just crazy, in a good way. Those recaps are just something extra, he manages to catch minor details and developing them into crazy theories. Interesting shit!
    I like Seany's recaps but he's been taking a lot of (probably deserved) flak from the Lost community for plagiarism of late. It's one thing to incorporate and explore others' ideas but another thing altogether to lift their writings verbatim and not have the decency to cite the source.

http://www.docarzt.com/lost/lost-new...ecaps-exposed/

10. Movies & TV   -   #50
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    chalice, haha, didn't know about that. Well that's just lame then. He is ripping others ideas straight off. I will probably not look at Sean the same way after this...
    Last edited by Thatsgreat; 04-12-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast