Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lost Thread (Starts 2-2-10)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    Chalice if you think you are the Lost guru here on fst let's hear some of your theories they might actually be good....
    Did I say I'd be theorising? Did I fuck.

You truly are a bit of a spastic, aren't you, mate?

I theorise that you're a bit of a spastic.

How's about that?

2. Movies & TV   -   #82
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    We already have multiple lost threads, can we just have one, not a hundred? We already have 7 pages of discussion on this one...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-mov...-2-2-10-330795
    [center]

3. Movies & TV   -   #83
    Let's hear the good stuff for the next seasons, don't be a bitch! Use spoiler tags
    [center]

4. Movies & TV   -   #84
    Fuck all that thread-merging bollocks.

I started a new thread specifically pertaining to the final season of Lost because the topic deserved a thread of its own.

Fuck Sons Of Liberty, the nazi fuck.

5. Movies & TV   -   #85
    can't wait

haven't had anything to keep my attention on the tv for a while

6. Movies & TV   -   #86
    Last edited by chalice; 01-27-2010 at 09:12 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #87
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    First real bit of season 6:

Is Claire the next Rousseau?

8. Movies & TV   -   #88
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    What was pretty funny as well as being pretty accurate .Bonus points for creative use of Downtown.
    I read somewhere that the writers have no intention of explaining every mystery which is fine since what has always made Lost more interesting then most other shows on television is that by not spoon-feeding people the answers it encourages people to think .
    Not many shows ,even the best ones do that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #89
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Fuck all that thread-merging bollocks.

I started a new thread specifically pertaining to the final season of Lost because the topic deserved a thread of its own.

Fuck Sons Of Liberty, the nazi fuck.
    Well if your going to go about it that way, didn't know it meant that much, re-do if you like, I just though it would look cleaner, I apologize then.

Lost Season 6 Episodes 1 and 2 Preview

Source: LA Times

I hide this one YouTube not really, not the best quality either but it will do, in fact I did not even search for it, ABC was gonna release it for real sometime anyway....just decided to up it, only took a few seconds...

Leaked 'Lost' footage -----> [youtube]yV5nL-h1Nn8[/youtube]

So the first 4 minutes and 13 seconds of the "Lost" final season premiere "leaked" online this morning. It looked unofficial: "Property of ABC Studios" is stamped over the gray and grainy scenes of Juliet coughing up blood, detonating the bomb, and ... well, you're free to watch the video if you care to see the spoilery aftermath.

"Uh-oh!" cried Vulture. "Watch it before it gets 'removed'," said Dark UFO.

But could ABC be responsible for the "leak"?

Despite the media hoopla and online fan fervor, now at a high pitch as the show prepares to perhaps answer all those questions, "Lost" ratings have been on a steady decline for years. (Last season averaged 11 million viewers, down from the almost 16 million for Season 1.) Call us jaded, but it seems like a little last-minute controversy certainly couldn't hurt Tuesday's premiere numbers.

The answer is yes, ABC did leak it themselves. Sort of.

A rep for the network said the sneak peak was released to the 815 winners of ABC's "Lost" Message in a Bottle Sweepstakes. Each contestant had to answer six questions about the show online and were then entered to win a “message in a bottle.” The prize? A USB port -- resembling Desmond Hume’s fail-safe key -- that contained the footage. According to the rules of the contest, the bottles were delivered this morning.

It now looks as though those winners took it upon themselves to upload the footage to YouTube, because, hey, why deny other "Lost" fans the goods?

ABC said it plans to release the preview officially over the weekend, by which time any self-respecting "Lost" fan will have already come up with 10 theories about the 20 new questions the preview raises.
    And FFS, they have already got the DVD stuff ready..

Lost – The Complete 6th and Final Season debuts on ABC this coming Tuesday. But even before that last run of episodes begins airing, the word has leaked out about the home video release for this concluding year of the show. According to VideoETA, a website produced by distributor Ingram Entertainment, both DVD and Blu-ray Disc releases will be coming out on Tuesday, August 24, 2010. Running 714 minutes long, each version will come on 5 discs. The site lists the cost of the standard DVD version at $59.99 SRP, and the high-def Blu-ray Disc edition at $79.99 SRP. Our thanks to one of our readers, Richard , for the heads-up about this info. Specs and package art have not been provided there, nor has Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment officially announced the title at this time. But VideoETA does give a list of some of the bonus material on these releases, and we’ve got a quote of that list for you below:

* Original scripted content that goes deeper into some of the stories, exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD produced by Damon Lindeloff and Carlton Cuse
    * LOST Bloopers & Deleted Scenes
    * LOST on Location – Go behind-the-scenes and get the stories from the set, on location in Hawaii from the actors and crew who make it happen.
    * Crafting A Final Season – Investigation into the goals and expectations of the season through interviews with writers, producers, cast, and crew
    * Audio Commentaries
    * LOST University (BD Exclusive, powered by BD-Live)
    * And MUCH More!

Additionally, VideoETA also says that Lost – The Complete Collection will arrive on that same date of August 24th, in both DVD (37 discs, $229.99 SRP) and Blu-ray (36 discs, $279.99) configurations. In addition to the bonus material content from the separate season sets, the information given there says that these big packages will contain “One full disc of bonus exclusive to the Complete Collection…At least two hours of content“. Again, ABC/Disney has not formally announced this information yet, so we can’t vouch for the complete accuracy of any of the details posted over there. Nor is package art provided, or even described.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/13279
    That's really really early for Lost, normally that wait a year after it airs...but this, this I might actually do...

Additionally, VideoETA also says that Lost - The Complete Collection will arrive on that same date of August 24th, in both DVD (37 discs, $229.99 SRP) and Blu-ray (36 discs, $279.99) configurations

And for the Bluray, I'm inclined to pay the extra $50 for it, since I got a PS3 now for Bluray (stupid Xbox360)....
    [center]

10. Movies & TV   -   #90
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks for the footage .Usually I'm a big one for spoilers but no way in Hell am I going to watch that and ruin anything.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast