Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sct

scc beats sct mainly on mp3/0day... just because sct do not race those sections

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by john pal View Post
    kevinsert can you read English? I guess not. better read it again. Why bring that to here anyway??? ps: better to remove that spoiller.
    Not really the nicest thing to say, why not lighten up a bit? It's not really a suggestion though, Thanks

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    normally I'm a smoother person.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    grow up already...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    vpg8000's Avatar Your mom's fave BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Everyone knows that SCC is quicker in pres than Sct. Yet only pro-SCC users really care IMO.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    sct is the best.. scc sucks donkey balls..

please, enlighten me, is it a level thing for you? is scc simply too easy to get, or am i missing something such as slower pretimes means a better scene tracker?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Sct really is the best. If you have a decent buffer in sct, you will never need another 0day site.

As far as the pretimes go, a few seconds don't harm anyone. Only the ones who sit in their chair all day observing the pretimes, are the ones to care about them. Sct is in the Top 5 for pretimes, so i don't see any good reason to bash.

Totally agree whocares about a few seconds when it comes to pretimes, to be honest i couldnt careless if it was 30mins difference, aslong as the differences arent days who really cares about pretimes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    all this pretime discussion is only important for those seedbox bots. fact.
    other than that, for the home users like me, it really doesn't matter shit.

ScT is possible to maintain using a home connection, you just have to be savvy and time to time download some stuff in the packs.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Torrenting>Sex BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Sct really is the best. If you have a decent buffer in sct, you will never need another 0day site.

As far as the pretimes go, a few seconds don't harm anyone. Only the ones who sit in their chair all day observing the pretimes, are the ones to care about them. Sct is in the Top 5 for pretimes, so i don't see any good reason to bash.
    U wudn't have really said that if u really care abt content rather than tracker
    TL has got minblowing p2p rips whcih can nvr be compared to scene shit!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SilverSeed.Net_SysOP
    The reality is ScTs pre's have given way to those over at SCC, However the swam speed at ScT FAR exceed that at SCC. Just a matter of doing the math and seeing who is really ahead.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast