Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Sct

lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    SCC might have faster pre times, but sct has wayyyyy more peers and a better community. their torrents stay alive way longer too. for fucks sake, there are still a few seeds on individual episodes of the OC (not packs).

I like both of them. But prefer sct.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    People still care about 20 sec pretimes

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    SCT is golden. If you don't have it, then TL is a must have (imo). I was looking for Friday Night Lights Season 1 a while back and most trackers had it with one or two seeders so I thought I try my luck at TL and there it was with about a dozen seeders. Gotta love that. I had SCC for a while when they first opened and they had some kind of 'need to log in every 7 days rule' or something like that. It has since gone I believe and being disabled due to it was probably a good thing coz there is such a thing as too many zero day trackers.

Point being that TL and SCT seems to hold there seeders forever. I've been seeding stuff on SCT for a few years. Anyway, if you don't have either, then a site like SCC is probably a must.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    i agree with recent posters. sct and tl are top tier when it comes to usefulness/activity/archive

scc is good for new shows that sct may not up and their archive page is decent. but i have no idea why they upload individual torrents for dvdrip/tv eps instead of a season pack. i'm sure upping a pack will put less strain on the server/s than individual stuff. maybe they're trying to buff their numbers lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    i agree with recent posters. sct and tl are top tier when it comes to usefulness/activity/archive

scc is good for new shows that sct may not up and their archive page is decent. but i have no idea why they upload individual torrents for dvdrip/tv eps instead of a season pack. i'm sure upping a pack will put less strain on the server/s than individual stuff. maybe they're trying to buff their numbers lol
    he who knows doesnt speak and he who doesnt speak
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    actually, ScT has been doing pretty badly in pretimes lately. SCC's freeleech section is very nice too.

[SITES] [ SCC: 2167, GFT: 892, ScT: 604, HT: 390, TL: 300, SiT: 230, ThB: 157, THS: 149, ScL: 59, TPB: 53, RBy: 51, CT: 40, PTM: 28, TD: 28, AL: 22, BTv: 16, TC: 15, TBy: 12, ACE: 12, TGB: 12, RTT: 9, NT: 9, TCS: 7, PT: 5, DH: 4, ScR: 2, A4N: 2, SFT: 1 ]

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster
    SCC may beat ScT in pre-times but i guarantee if 1 person grab from SCC then 30 seconds later he grabs from ScT the ScT will finish first , theres so many boxes there with insane speeds that even if theres only 1 seeder im maxed and then some

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post

he who knows doesnt speak and he who doesnt speak
    maybe they're trying to buff their torrent numbers and pre wins. pre times are all they have got going to be honest. that's all scc focuses on. lol
    Last edited by piratebot; 01-24-2009 at 05:24 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    SCC may beat ScT in pre-times but i guarantee if 1 person grab from SCC then 30 seconds later he grabs from ScT the ScT will finish first , theres so many boxes there with insane speeds that even if theres only 1 seeder im maxed and then some
    its the same from SCC

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Bionic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    ScT and SCC has both Archive Section. TV/Packs, Movie/Packs, etc.. Just the same to me. I don't know where the difference of few seconds are? Maybe when you finished your masturbating, you want RSS to already download. Cause you can't wait a min? lol
    Twitter: @alhassoni
    Stay tuned. I could say something brilliant at any moment.

DL Speed: 1MBps | UL Speed: 228KBps

Speaks: English, Arabic, German, Tagalog(Filipino), Spanish and Chinese

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast