Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About bad requests here

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    (i personally never invite users that look too nice and friendly, and always looking to be helpful and wishing everyone luck. I call those guys as the fakers. see my sig.).
    Ah you mean the "Hey buddy, I love trackers for community...Can i get an invite?" types.... You've read my mind. I can't stand those ones too. Just be a man and play your role, you don't have to suck up and act fake to get an invite. After all this is only the virtual world, so don't go too much out of your way to get what you want... That's a whore move.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-22-2009 at 01:10 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Moral: If you dont like the request, dont invite the person making the request.
    But how would you like a request?
    I think all the requests are the same, people don't bother to find it without asking anyway, sometimes they ask for invitations to trackers that are open, I call that lazzines.

Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

Nobody deserves to be invited to any tracker period, well I mean it is stupid to come here and ask for invitations anyway, I woulnd never give an invitation to anyone just because they ask.
    There is order for everything, first they should go to the threat that has open sing ups, if they don't do it, nobody shouldn give them anything.
    People ask here because they tell their friends, that some sucker gave them an invite, and invites should be sacred anyway, just to close friends, no someone they just met online, that god knows who that person is.
    If invites were only given to close friends, i doubt most of these trackers would half as many members.
    Trackers have so many members because they open their singups once in a while, if not sooner or later they will close their doors, in some cases it may not be the case, but most do.
    Last edited by pentomato; 01-22-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The other bottom line is as well as puckface`s

if there are ppl stupid enough to to invite someone in a giveaway on a public forum, you will always get those type of ppl requesting.

If members stopped giving, then other members would stop asking.

(not like that will ever happen, but just imagine if it did)

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think people that don't put any effort into their request simply don't give a f*ck. They're basically tossing up a hailmary and hoping someone in the right mood invites them. Some people are new and don't realize that an invite to a "quality" tracker needs to be a little more informative and objective. Now if someone wants an invite to a tracker that almost always has open signups then a "I want an invite to a site like stmusic" is alright.
    Last edited by Sanka113; 01-22-2009 at 03:22 AM.
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I agree with the shitty request(s) but look at the replies afterward they're shitty as well
    ... PS : you suck

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    As killercam101 said answers are even worst even in good requests
    Last edited by brightsid; 01-22-2009 at 05:50 AM.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    personally now, I would think twice before letting any of yous in, never mind a staff job once you are in.
    Even Me??

Seriously though, I do remember a time when it was done often and most people were willing to give what they had because they knew you from FST. Not with all the MSN chatting and stuff but a few PM's and a general post behaviour I guess. There wasn't all this hatred all over, no Trader/anti trader bullshit. People were much more friendly. I had gotten plenty of sites that way when I first started out and never screwed anyone over. I would say that the cheating/scamming wasn't nearly what it seems to be today. Things changed around here quite a bit. good members gave up and some nasty ones wont leave. Its a shame that doesn't happen anymore. Shit I may have even gotten FSC that way I don't remember.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    My guess is they don't know English well and they can't write much except for "I Want it, thx a lot".

That or they're < 13 years old.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Nah, I think 13 year olds are smarter than that. Maybe it's because more and more people are accessing FST on their cell phones and haven't yet discovered how to use the QWERTY feature that most of them come with now?
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123