Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

um..i'm taking a c++ class right now, and i want to download the program so that i can practice at home, but when i run a search on microsoft visual studio 6.0 on kazaa lite, i get like 20 different file sizes of the software ranging from 200 mb to even over a gig!!!! and i don't wanna waste time downloading each of them and trying them out, cuz that's going to take WAYYYYYYYy to LONG. i tried the 71mb version that a lot of users seemed to have but when i tried installing it, it had a lot of corrupted and unopenable files. so that didn't work........HAS ANYONE HERE DOWNLOADED THIS PROGAM AND HAD IT TO SUCCESSFULLY WORK? WHICH ONE DID YOU DOWNLOAD?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    go to suprnova (go to google.com and search 'suprnova mirror&#39 and u will find visual studio 6. this is the whole studio and it includes visual c++ 6. i know this 1 works.

hope this helps

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Click here. But if I were you, I wouldn't bother downloading an outdated version, here is the latest version. Or, if you're using BitTorrent: click here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Enigma2003@13 September 2003 - 12:12
    go to suprnova (go to google.com and search 'suprnova mirror&#39 and u will find visual studio 6. this is the whole studio and it includes visual c++ 6. i know this 1 works.

hope this helps
    hm...i tried that , but i got a set of links like soome uk link and some text files and such......i couldn't find it..but it's okay.....thanks anyways

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Amarjit@13 September 2003 - 12:33
    Click here. But if I were you, I wouldn't bother downloading an outdated version, here is the latest version. Or, if you're using BitTorrent: click here.
    oh i was wondering, if you upgrade to that newer one, do they change the commands or anything? my class and my textbook requires online c++ 6.0, that's why i'm wondering......i don't wanna upgrade too new and have to figure out my way around to the new interface or something.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    does anyone have this that can help

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    File:VisualStudio6Full (1).zip
    Length:258445312 Bytes, 252388KB
    UUHash:=G/LUMCt76Sfh7FpAfQrdVXKLP6M=

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    alright, hopefully that one works and installs successfully..thanks a lot!......i hope this link is for kazaa though

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    hey, i downloaded and tried installing that 252mb one, and i got this "unable to open : readmeve.htm" file" or something like that.......so should that matter?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I didnt get any error like that. As long as it installs and works right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast