Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I Have Sent Money To Verified Downloads?

BANNED
    Originally posted by vader@13 September 2003 - 16:23
    yes and done, but do you know or have you heard anything more than what it says on their site about bandwidth as to when they will grow or if?
    hit the link under my sig "QUESTIONS" and look for fasttarck forum, i think you'll find the info there

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by zin+13 September 2003 - 20:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zin @ 13 September 2003 - 20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dlingeverything@13 September 2003 - 19:30
    I heard verified downloads
    steals a lot of their hash links&nbsp;
    verified downloads is a perfect example of what fasttrackmovies would end up like if we didn&#39;t ask for donations to get a new server.

and yes they steal from FTM. (note: if they gave us credit we wouldn&#39;t call it stealing) [/b][/quote]
    There are none so deaf as those who will not hear. I paraphrase obviously.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    was that directed at me jpaul?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by vader@14 September 2003 - 01:53
    was that directed at me jpaul?
    No - why do you ask ?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    lol cause it went over my head...to tired bla bla bla

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    I think I have P.C. eyeball

7. Lounge   -   #17
    how come your asking that here? doesn&#39;t he have contact info on the homepage? i don&#39;t use it because i just get my warez off irc. there are plenty of well established rooms for that, as well as games and movie, new albums, etc. that guys a thief and is charging you for what you can get here for free, as well at fasttrack(for a fee tho) that he steals and puts on his site. the leech is being leeched out of business.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    maybee because I can, and after looking all over for info, for 2 hours on the board I finally decided to ask..not to mention that it is apart of my k-lite program, you know the little link thing, so if everyone is so down on them why have they not been removed as a link?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by vader@14 September 2003 - 16:23
    maybee because I can, and after looking all over for info, for 2 hours on the board I finally decided to ask..not to mention that it is apart of my k-lite program, you know the little link thing, so if everyone is so down on them why have they not been removed as a link?
    Does thou tempt me into a :flame: motherfucker&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;?

nah jk. google was once a link on the homepage but that doesn&#39;t make it part of k-lite program . they probably have just forgotten to get rid of it or figure if your interested in getting hosed by using a site that was having problems with it&#39;s verifieds being virus infected since he wasn&#39;t indepently downloading and checking everything, they&#39;d give ya a choice.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    but i am running the latest version from k-lite.tk? and yes I realize it&#39;s not a part of, I guess the word is affiliated with k-lite but I did not sense the tension over the site. I&#39;ll read some more and consult the force....(-o-).....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12