Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: help~my btm account was banned........

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Da Qing
    Posts
    57

    Unsure


    I mean btmusic
    I am very sorry I didn't read the FAQ and rules exactly.
    my acc was banned because of no download in 7 days,i tried the forum and irc but I can't get in touch with the staff there.

    It will be grateful if anybody can help to deliver my letter of apologies. Please post here if you can help and I'll PM you my letter.
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by btke; 01-22-2009 at 10:17 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,026
    you tried the irc but can't get in touch with the staff? why not?

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    bgh520's Avatar Freddie Mercury BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In heaven
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    you tried the irc but can't get in touch with the staff? why not?

    maybe he don't know their irc channel






  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Da Qing
    Posts
    57
    because the irc need my tracker's acc to log in but it was banned..

    Please post here if you can help and I'll PM you my letter.
    Last edited by btke; 01-22-2009 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    because the irc need my tracker's acc to log in but it was banned..

    Please post here if you can help and I'll PM you my letter.
    edit: lol, sorry.. i just woke up, obviously

    however, i'm sure btmusic has a help channel you can join aswell. i don't know what it is though so i can't help you.
    Last edited by danio; 01-22-2009 at 10:31 AM.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Da Qing
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    because the irc need my tracker's acc to log in but it was banned..

    Please post here if you can help and I'll PM you my letter.
    that's not true at all.. you can still join their help channel:

    irc.bitmetv.org
    #bitmetv.help
    I'm so sorry I meant btmusic...

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    661
    Did you try to join #help ?
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give


  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ussr
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    my acc was banned because of no download in 7 days
    do they really have such a rule?
    Dinkin flicka!

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Da Qing
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    Did you try to join #help ?
    I can't even join the sever

    Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    my acc was banned because of no download in 7 days
    do they really have such a rule?
    New accounts must be used to download within the first 7 days. We want no spectators.
    Last edited by btke; 01-22-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ussr
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    I can't even join the sever

    Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    my acc was banned because of no download in 7 days
    do they really have such a rule?
    New accounts must be used to download within the first 7 days. We want no spectators.
    oh, thx mate. you meant new accs. i just didn't get that
    Dinkin flicka!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •