Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help~my btm account was banned........

Poster
    lol why didnt u just download something ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by btke View Post
    I can't even join the sever

Quote Originally Posted by dpds View Post

do they really have such a rule?
    New accounts must be used to download within the first 7 days. We want no spectators.
    oh, thx mate. you meant new accs. i just didn't get that
    could you help to deliver my letter

Quote Originally Posted by 105802 View Post
    lol why didnt u just download something ?
    My temporary bandwith is not so good that I'm waiting for a freeleech or something.
    OR after uploading something I can download to keep a good ratio
    Last edited by btke; 01-22-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Rules are rules my friend, maybe read the FAQ before you plan on being unknowingly classified as a "spectator" on any tracker the next time round.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stl's Avatar hard trader
    help ends on ur first post, op. u broke the rules, they will not help u. there is only one way to get there again - find new invite by trading or may be by requesting
    just care for ur time

im using irc and yahoo. pm ur details and i will contact u if need

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBoy3B View Post
    help ends on ur first post, op. u broke the rules, they will not help u. there is only one way to get there again - find new invite by trading or may be by requesting
    Read my TITLE!
    Spoiler: Show

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    He can buy his way back into pedros :|

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I donno if one of you have ever encountered the same situation, but I'm sure there used to be another way to get back his account which is disabled only due to that kind of inactivity rule other than donation. Donno know if the service is still available though, you should at least have a try!
    btke, I thought I'd told you so!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    That's not true. I know of a few people that didn't know of this rule, went to irc, and staff re-enabled their account. And why the fuck would you recommend to him to trade?

Stupidity...

Anyways, just go to their help channel OP and ask one of the staff to give you another chance. The staff there are really cool, so you may catch a break.

Or...you could pm Fiamma here. Not sure how active she is here, but she would be able to help you.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 01-23-2009 at 12:07 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    That's not true. I know of a few people that didn't know of this rule, went to irc, and staff re-enabled their account. And why the fuck would you recommend to him to trade?
    Stupidity...
    Anyways, just go to their help channel OP and ask one of the staff to give you another chance. The staff there are really cool, so you may catch a break.
    Or...you could pm Fiamma here. Not sure how active she is here, but she would be able to help you.
    This could be the most helpful information thread posted in this topic so far.
    I never have any doubt that such a kind of person would be able to gain the respect of OPs and others.
    Last edited by binocular; 01-23-2009 at 01:19 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster

Stupidity...

Quote Originally Posted by binocular View Post
    Stupidity...
    This could be the most helpful information thread posted in this topic so far.
    I never have any doubt that such a kind of person would be able to gain the respect of OPs and others.
    thank you ~~but I can't even get into the irc which calls for my tracker's id and password
    Last edited by btke; 01-23-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast