Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Req] Goem , Revtt

Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hey guys,

Any chance if someone could spare a Goem and Revtt or any of these. I am looking for some old movies and i was told that best source for old movies are KG and GOEM. Now KG i have, but GOEM i don't.

Also I don't have any decent 0-day tracker. (Stopped using Torrents for a while, But now that RS has all sorts of limits so switching back, Hence the need )

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    yorner's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Good luck!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Your last trading post was on:
    But I'll let that go since it was quite some time ago.

If you want an invite to goem & IPTorrents then PM me with 2 ratio proofs showing this thread as one of your browser's tabs.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    toxic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    PM me your email. I'll invite you to revtt if there is no objection from others (like ani,pone, cine, cab etc).

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by AniStoned View Post
    Your last trading post was on:
    But I'll let that go since it was quite some time ago.

If you want an invite to goem & IPTorrents then PM me with 2 ratio proofs showing this thread as one of your browser's tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by toxic View Post
    PM me your email. I'll invite you to revtt if there is no objection from others (like ani,pone, cine, cab etc).
    Both of you, Thank You
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I hope you don't turn back to your old ways, alright?

Invite sent.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Ofcourse..Don't intend to..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    toxic's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Invite sent for revtt. Good luck.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Cinemageddon is another good one for older movies. I believe it is always open signup when they are under the user limit.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by rmartin View Post
    Cinemageddon is another good one for older movies. I believe it is always open signup when they are under the user limit.
    old movies? no, bad movies
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast