Thread: Newsreactor Build 8887

Who use this ?Is good or...? http://www.daansystems.com/newsreactor/

NewsReactor is a tool to download binaries from usenet newsgroups. NewsReactor scans, combines and downloads files from selected newsgroups. This program is shareware. You can try NewsReactor 50 times. You can register NewsReactor to get the full version.

Download all the MP3,GIF,WAV,JPG,AVI,MPG etc. files that you've always wanted!

"NewsReactor, Truth, Beauty, Goodness."
    -supporting user

Features:

Simple userinterface.
    Highspeed multithreading downloading with low level socket technology.
    Advanced error correction on a message part based algorithm. This ensures (almost) no incomplete parts.
    Built in smart UU, Base64 and yEnc decoding with error correction.
    Selecting up to four active threads.
    Multiple server scanning and combining.
    Incremental scanning (only scanning of new articles).
    Adjustable download speed to give other applications bandwidth.
    Selectable download directories for each newsgroup.
    Responsive Pause and Stop processing.
    Shows download speed.
    Filters (with regular expressions).
    Find messages.
    View messages.
    Post messages and replies.
    More and more features every new release!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I never use newsgroups but I tried this program out. Seems pretty good. Very easy to set up and use. I already grabbed a few albums with it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Any valid crack found for the new version build 8887????

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Its a program for downloading binaries i.e RAR files from newsgroups for large files i.e movie files. Makes the job very easy. If you're looking for a general newsgroup reader though its better to look elsewhere. -_-

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by carlnalex@15 September 2003 - 00:28
    Havn't heard of one but apparently theres one for the last version 8886 but it's not available on Kazaa only on certain cr@ck sites. Apparently a google search will find it, so I'm told.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Bad Mojo+22 September 2003 - 09:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bad Mojo @ 22 September 2003 - 09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-carlnalex@15 September 2003 - 00:28
    Havn&#39;t heard of one but apparently theres one for the last version 8886 but it&#39;s not available on Kazaa only on certain cr@ck sites. Apparently a google search will find it, so I&#39;m told. [/b][/quote]
    if you now how to quote somebody then you know how to edit your own posts so you don&#39;t double post
    @sh i have heard other people talk good stuff about it but have never used it my self

great link again