Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony Involed In Filesharing

Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@14 September 2003 - 05:21
    Sony is also a MEMBER of the RIAA, so i cant see them being sued by it.

oh yeah on todays cnn headlines bush was caught downloading movies

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    There's nothing illegal about kazaa, morpheus, or e mule, so sony has done nothing illegal. It's only when people trade files they don't own the copyrights to that their actions are illegal. (unfortunately)

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    compare sony to riaa
    Sony:
    good tech, big balls, huge cases of cash, and nice looking stuff

Riaa:
    no balls, no pussies either, no cash, 70's computers, fucks neighbors dogs to get money. and a bunch of others

so u c where i'm getting at?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@15 September 2003 - 23:04
    compare sony to riaa
    Sony:

Riaa:
    no balls, no pussies either, no cash, 70's computers, fucks neighbors dogs to get money. and a bunch of others

so u c where i'm getting at?
    No I do not think that you got what is being got at, SONY is part of RIAA, as is pretty much everyhing else. RIAA does not have money? where are you gettin that from. RIAA is an organization, not made of people that want to be a part of music, they are the mucic companies - all of them. They have endless resources - chances are that you in a indirect way work for the RIAA. (a company that has a parent company, or another affiliation in some way. I know that I do.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by neotheone+14 September 2003 - 10:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neotheone &#064; 14 September 2003 - 10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@14 September 2003 - 05:21
    Sony is also a MEMBER of the RIAA, so i cant see them being sued by it.

oh yeah on todays cnn headlines bush was caught downloading movies [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm...interesting indeed. I guess I must have missed that portion of the news. Do you happen to remember the particulars?

This little piece of entertaining information doesn&#39;t really suprise me, however. After all, this is a man who thinks compassionativity is a word and whose father&#39;s political, social, and financial "muscle" was only able to earn him a C average in college.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by toddiscool+16 September 2003 - 04:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toddiscool @ 16 September 2003 - 04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@15 September 2003 - 23:04
    compare sony to riaa
    Sony:

Riaa:
    no balls, no pussies either, no cash, 70&#39;s computers, fucks neighbors dogs to get money. and a bunch of others

so u c where i&#39;m getting at?
    No I do not think that you got what is being got at, SONY is part of RIAA, as is pretty much everyhing else. RIAA does not have money? where are you gettin that from. RIAA is an organization, not made of people that want to be a part of music, they are the mucic companies - all of them. They have endless resources - chances are that you in a indirect way work for the RIAA. (a company that has a parent company, or another affiliation in some way. I know that I do. [/b][/quote]
    the whole point of my post was to say that RIAA are cockheads. get it?

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by neotheone@13 September 2003 - 22:54
    ONE MORE THING IF THEY MANGE TO GET RID OF P2P (MAY GOD FORBID) then mp3 players will be useless
    Where do you think the mp3s came from in the first place ? You can still rip them from CDs - a perfectly legitimate thing to do as long as you own the CD in question.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by enceladus+17 September 2003 - 00:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enceladus @ 17 September 2003 - 00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neotheone@13 September 2003 - 22:54
    ONE MORE THING IF THEY MANGE TO GET RID OF P2P (MAY GOD FORBID) then mp3 players will be useless
    Where do you think the mp3s came from in the first place ? You can still rip them from CDs - a perfectly legitimate thing to do as long as you own the CD in question. [/b][/quote]
    but there is no point u can just buy a cd player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12