Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PTN Account Disabled

Time-Traveller's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Been sitting on #PTN for 24 hours and searching google for another channel so laziness doesn't come into it, this is a last resort.
    Oh i see. Nvm I spoke too early. Anyway good luck. In4sist should be here pretty soon.
    I'm curious to see what happened though...probably it was just a mistake. Maybe they thought you were someone else. It happens.
    K cool don't worry about it anyone can jump the gun, am interested to find out what happened as well and am happy to discuss it here, not so happy about having to post my username in public though, not quite sure how we're gonna find a way around that

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    don't post your username here, post your userID.
    this way only PTN members and staff know it

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    smart thinker

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Still a bit public for my liking but good thinking Batman much better than posting username

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Im telling you, this man^ is a genius.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-22-2009 at 08:03 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's possible you got disabled for not being active enough. They also watch your forum activity at PTN, for instance.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    It's possible you got disabled for not being active enough. They also watch your forum activity at PTN, for instance.

Had about 50 posts in the early days and used to upload DVD-R's there before they got rid of the DVD-R category from the browse page, joined in with the gambling threads, gave suggestions, played blackjack loads.

I was offline for a few months there and have only been back online for a few weeks so I would have expected my account to have been disabled back then if it was for inactivity, as I said earlier I'm still seeding files most of which I'm the original uploader and only remaining seeder so my money is on the person I invited or the person who invited me doing something tardish

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Im telling you, this man^ is a genius.
    That's just being a fast thinker, are you a bootlicking by any chance?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post

Had about 50 posts in the early days and used to upload DVD-R's there before they got rid of the DVD-R category from the browse page, joined in with the gambling threads, gave suggestions, played blackjack loads.

I was offline for a few months there and have only been back online for a few weeks so I would have expected my account to have been disabled back then if it was for inactivity, as I said earlier I'm still seeding files most of which I'm the original uploader and only remaining seeder so my money is on the person I invited or the person who invited me doing something tardish
    ^Time-Travaler, then there is no other explanation......You were disabled for being a bad gambler in blackjack. They got tired of loaning you money, so they just clipped mafia style..

@AniStoned. There is no reason for me to "bootlick" him. He doesn't have any invites that i need. You might want to try your charm on him though,(i heard he has fsc invites, and some nice "community" trackers. Just what you're into).
    And about the genius thing.. I couldn't think of it first, so it seemed "genius" at the moment. But of course i was exaggerating. If you had a sense f humor you'd understand...lighten up a little
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-22-2009 at 08:29 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

^Time-Travaler, then there is no other explanation......You were disabled for being a bad gambler in blackjack. They got tired of loaning you money, so they just clipped maffia status..
    Sick of me taking them to the cleaners more like lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast