Thread: Query regarding sharing a seedbox

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hi,

I already have a shared seedbox from seedplace.eu

But I want to opt for Kimsufi L seedbox from a reseller.

So I would like to know which is a better option

1. Seedplace.eu SBox1 for 18 Euros which gives me 8 active torrents

or

2. Kimsufi L for 42 Euro's shared with 1 person = 21 euro per person.

Could you people plz advice

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can you guarantee it's only one other person? If you can then def go for the kimsufi option.

The seedbox will be shared with 6 other people and chances are they'll be running on OVH boxes (Most seedbox sellers like this do).

Problem with sharing with 6 people is that bandwidth and server response can really suffer, sharing with 1 other person will really lower the server load and provide a much better experience.

That and you'll get remote access which can be used for any number of things

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    no question, share the kimsufi, if you can spare the 3 whole euros it wouldnt make any sense to get the shared server slot
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by H&K View Post
    Can you guarantee it's only one other person? If you can then def go for the kimsufi option.
    I think that he means that he'll share the box with a friend of his.
    First of all seedplace.eu sells Kimsufi L right now for 35,80 if you use a coupon code (Can't remember which one is but i got a mail bcz they are celebrating my servers panel).
    And of course its much much better if that one friend is trustworthy than a shared seedbox

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    coupon bill is celebrateMSP
    there is a thread about a new reseller offering for 38$ which makes it a bit cheaper but i can say is that i know seedplace.eu is reliable and i dont know if the new reseller is.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    If you want a dedicated ovh box pm me.