killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The look of having your bitsoup account 1tb buffer 3.5 invites disabled

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    lmao @ killercam
    Friendly torrent site with great classics
    http://www.torrentrush.info

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    His acct did not have 1.5TB KC and it is a decent site they are the only ones who had XIII both episodes a few months back. I had to sign up to get it.

I mean he was only a member a week there, In the thread he seems a little harsh but it also seems like they may have overreacted.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-25-2009 at 05:13 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    i didnt download anything since i didnt find anything worth downloading lol plus they dont give you much time to download before banning you lol
    Friendly torrent site with great classics
    http://www.torrentrush.info

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Now now T thats not true your stats show
    Uploaded 636.58 MB Downloaded 990.64 MB Share ratio0.642
    so you got something form em. I have had .7 ratio there for around 7 weeks and haven't even had a warning or anything

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by jbloggs View Post
    I think Bitsoup is a great and underrated tracker. So what if they have their announcements in several places, its their site they can do whatever they feel is necessary to promote donation/contest. All you have to do click away from it if you are not interested, is that difficult to do?
    user will choose to donate if they feel like donating, site owners are trying to make a profit not just keep the site running.

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Now now T thats not true your stats show
    Uploaded 636.58 MB Downloaded 990.64 MB Share ratio0.642
    so you got something form em. I have had .7 ratio there for around 7 weeks and haven't even had a warning or anything
    when you post comments on torrents or in the forum the mods see you, check your profile and warning history, then decide if you deserve a warning or not, he might have been warned a few times before for example.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-25-2009 at 05:50 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I had mentioned that to someone in the IRC but no he only has 2 forum posts and both are in that thread he was only a member a week. He was a little out of line I guess but IMO only worth a warning not really a banable offense but it's not my site its theirs and it twas their choice as it's their site.

EDIT: the posts in question
    ok ive been signed up here not long now and you know what really bothers me the most about this site ..

the fact that when you sign in you get plastered with a announcememnts about winning a wii and then you get again the same thing plastered on main news .

whats the point in plastering the announcements with main news stuff ????

im sure if somebody wanted to donate and enter it they would do .

anyway thats my rant over and ive told you what i think lol
    you really dont see the stupid side of having 2 of the same things shoved into your face when you only need it posted once .

let me guesss your the type that wouldnt mind having 2 bills posting through your door because then that would be the same thing happening wouldnt it
    What do you all think?
    Last edited by Detale; 01-25-2009 at 06:04 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Its simple, he has no record of being a worthy user there as you say only a member a week, so has no importance or status yet, also he has no right to criticize the way they run the place in their eyes.

Then he decided to drunkenly diss the donation spam-pm system in the forum for all the possible future donators to see, thats a huge Cunt punch right there, its a no brainer really, i would have had to win the argument with him then make everyone believe he was in the wrong and admit it, but instead they took away his freedom to say what he feels, so he came here to diss them again to hundreds of other members/users, when sites do this they show how little they care for users opinions and only care about their own wallets.
    Last edited by Alien5; 01-25-2009 at 06:18 AM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast