Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Bitsoup aka needs to grow up

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I feel "taking shit" was needed just like me saying you are full of shit is needed now.
    i would have been banned for sure if i had posted this kind of comment...
    With your history maybe, but prob not. Are you hungry? would you like a waaaaamburger??

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i would have been banned for sure if i had posted this kind of comment...
    With your history maybe, but prob not. Are you hungry? would you like a waaaaamburger??
    no, i would just like to know why you cause a fuss wherever you post.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    LOL Just lucky I guess. Or maybe instead of spamming all over I have actual things to say.
    Last edited by Detale; 01-29-2009 at 05:49 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    lol ok this has gone from me being banned to the site staff thinking a ip ban would be any use when banning me (ip ban system is nothing bitsoup staff btw) and now to all that above lol as for the person saying i was stupid to even post in the forum complaining about the tracker when i was a new user . whats wrong in posting and asking a question ? i could of been very bad and actually done other things but asking a question in the forum isnt a bad thing and all they needed to do was answer it and let me reply with my thoughts after they replyed but no they go to a childish level and act like "gods" and ban me without letting me reply back. as for the person posting saying the announcements just keep coming back even though you have cleared it (once cleared the same annoncements shouldnt show again) . they are just repeating the announcements aka plastering the same message when yes we have read it how many times lol like i said i dont need the site and never will return to it (ip ban doesnt stop me btw bitsoup) ive got my sites that i use and they dont make users feel like they cant stand up and say anything.
    Friendly torrent site with great classics
    http://www.torrentrush.info

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun

no, i would just like to know why you cause a fuss wherever you post.
    The drama queen is talking now, you make a fuss out of everything, you always insult people around here, so you are the one that shoulnd't say anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tony2005 View Post
    lol ok this has gone from me being banned to the site staff thinking a ip ban would be any use when banning me (ip ban system is nothing bitsoup staff btw) and now to all that above lol as for the person saying i was stupid to even post in the forum complaining about the tracker when i was a new user . whats wrong in posting and asking a question ? i could of been very bad and actually done other things but asking a question in the forum isnt a bad thing and all they needed to do was answer it and let me reply with my thoughts after they replyed but no they go to a childish level and act like "gods" and ban me without letting me reply back. as for the person posting saying the announcements just keep coming back even though you have cleared it (once cleared the same annoncements shouldnt show again) . they are just repeating the announcements aka plastering the same message when yes we have read it how many times lol like i said i dont need the site and never will return to it (ip ban doesnt stop me btw bitsoup) ive got my sites that i use and they dont make users feel like they cant stand up and say anything.
    With all your respects, if anyone comes to my house and starts criticizing the way my house is, I would throw that person out, no questions ask or answeered lol, expecially if I am helping that person out in any way, that would end right there.
    Last edited by pentomato; 01-29-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Believe it or not Cinephilia has more common sense and logic than most members roaming in here. The reason why he insults is because he sees those who try to slither their way into getting what they want by lying, cheating, sucking up...meaning by breaking all the unwritten rules.
    That kind of stuff gets me pissed of also, so I wouldn't blame him for insulting mostof those type of users in here.
    I don't see a reason why he should be banned at all. Unless putting up a good debate is the wrong thing to do.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 01-29-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789