Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie ? Running Downloaded Software Progs

ok me will try and run you through it.
    You need to download the bin as well as the cue file...they work together.. The bin is the main file and the cue is the file which tells your cd burner how to burn it. So after you download them both i'll move on and explain how to get it working.

What settings are you using for emule? What connection do you have (UL Max and DL max), Windows XP?.

The downloading of the file will take a while, but you'll get it in. Good luck.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Did you try changing the extension to see if it's maybe a rar, zip, iso......

For software to appear in a software search of Fasttrack it has to be an exe. Often you'll find that you have, for example, a "file".rar.exe; in this case it would be neccesary to remove the .exe from the extension to allow it to open with winrar.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    for something less than 1MB i dont think its a valid working file IMO

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    PM me if you need any help. I'll pop in now and then.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    JumpyBL
    Just look for OfficeXP in KLITE, it's a 400+MB file. You'll get it in like 15 minutes though, there are a lot of users with it.

It's got all the junk your trying to get in a self-extracting winzip file.

And those other files you downloaded are most likely worms, hopefully you ran a full system scan.

-Later

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123