Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Next Best To K-lite?

All true.

The only problem I see with it, is that you get a 'bloated' client that uses too much resources.
    Haven't used Shareaza for a while though, so I can't judge about that.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    I think it doesn't use unreasonably much resources, considering it does have 4 networks, multiple searches, partial sharing, a decent hashing system, ...
    it uses more then kazaa, but it has more features too...

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Hmm, more than Kazaa eh?
    Well for somebody who doesn't need the other networks beside Bittorrent it can be too 'big'.

However, if you share on all or most networks I can certainly see the advantages.

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    Old Fella
    One problem I find with Shareaza is that whilst there may show lots of sources once you have downloaded a large percentage of file you can struggle to the balance. This is because most of the sources have been completing partial downloads, so now most of you all have the same parts and are all fighting to get whats left.

In saying that I like it. It's very user friendly, and have been able to find files on there that I had been looking for on KL for ages.

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Poster
    yeah i uninstalled it cause all my downloads were like 400 hours plus, so i got bored fast.

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    I didn't like it either... problem connecting to server sorry but now thanks too eveyone bittorrent is the shit.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    Poster
    It looks good, the idea's great, but after searching all the networks I still can't find the file I'm looking for (Scrubs S2E07 My first Step). I realise this is probably cause noone is sharing it... And it doesnt seem to be on kazaa either... Damn...

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Originally posted by benn19uk@21 September 2003 - 13:59
    It looks good, the idea's great, but after searching all the networks I still can't find the file I'm looking for (Scrubs S2E07 My first Step). I realise this is probably cause noone is sharing it... And it doesnt seem to be on kazaa either... Damn...
    Hashes for season 2 scrubs are here(tv rip VCD)
    http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=4289

You'll need emule,edonkey or shareaza to use the hashes.

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    I'm having problems finding really good torrent sites... and with .cue and .bin what are these file types? something about a cd?

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    bin/cue is a CD image standard, just like .iso for example. You can burn them with any good CD-burning software.
    Alternatively you can 'mount' them using Alcohol120% (or Deamon Tools). This creates a virtual CD-Drive on your PC where the images are 'loaded' to instead of physically entering a CD into the drive.

http://www.btsites.tk lists a lot of Torrentsites.
    http://www.suprnova.tk is currently the biggest one

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast