Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

Member BT Rep: +1
    FransTormer: I didnt try another Ftp client yet, using Total Commander so far.I have been using box for 3 months on seedhost.eu and it goes my max 24/7 with no problem, i used the same setting on ftp transfer for outsystem.pl box. My ISP doesnt limit bandwidth in any way.

edit: Just tried FileZilla and the result is the same like in TC, i cant reach 460 kB in both FTPīs at the moment.
    Last edited by jamilarov; 02-20-2009 at 01:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #142
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth1 View Post
    Yeah.. I ordered a server today morning.. its out of stock...

will wait for him to come online.
    Quote Originally Posted by QQ~ View Post
    I think it says available on the order page if OVH has them in stock. Once you place the order he has to order them from OVH and get them setup, which takes up to 72 hours.

Then he gets the info from OVH and does the setup based on what you ordered(installing utorrent, vnc, and ftp). Then forwards the login information to you.
    As I said 2 pages ago.

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by jamilarov View Post
    Hi mates. I saw many positive feedback in this thread so i thought i would try this seedbox. I have chosen Seedbox S, set-up was quite fast, about 3 hours. The speeds are ok for this service, 11 MB up/down. I have to say that iam linux noob so its good for me to have the box installed properly. I have been using the same box from seedhost.eu so far so i was prepared for the same user interface while using remote desktop through vnc but here is only command line and utorrent running. No web browser, i cant browse on disk, cant find how much disk space is left. So im forced to use Webui which works fine and even setting availability is there so no problem using it, i can live with this. The main problem appeared when i tried to get my files from box through FTP. The speed is much slower than my home bandwidth. It looks that the max speed is set to 940 kB/s, no more. Sometimes, mainly in the evening, it balances between 100 and 300 kB/s. I have tried to solve this problem with support, it looked that the guy was willing to help me, we have changed two mails but after my last one where i wrote that the speed is still the same poor no more answer from him. Actually im not so angry about this experience, i just wanted to try the other provider, meanwhile the seedhost.eu gave me an offer i couldnt refuse so im actually happy with the result. Just my two cents.
    please check email

sometimes doing so that utorrent sends up 11 ... and want to get maximum speed FTP...
    I am not saying that there are always
    Last edited by outsystem; 02-20-2009 at 02:42 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    outsystem.are you on msn now?

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by haoran View Post
    outsystem.are you on msn now?
    I am always on msn

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    Alright i am extremely happy with the service right now

Price: (38USD)Very cheap compare to the last seedbox i had
    Speed: Getting around 10MB/s upload and around 4-5MB/s download
    Service: Live customer service what more can you ask for?
    Overall: 10/10

Note: Site needs a new design

Thanks
    Sandvich
    Last edited by Sandvich; 02-20-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Error in Speed

7. BitTorrent   -   #147
    seedhost-net
    Outsystem admin is very nice guy, helped me few times with some tech questions, he knows whats he is doing and his support is great.

P.S.
    Last edited by seedhost-net; 02-20-2009 at 11:56 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #148
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    Outsystem admin is very nice guy, helped me few times with some tech questions, he knows whats he is doing and his support is great.

P.S.
    thanks seedhost.net

9. BitTorrent   -   #149
    Hi
    Was looking in for trying one if his boxes so I just wonder if anybody here has any knowledge about the Share 3. 1 Gbps Unlimited and max 3users. And there is 3 users on the same so the traffic can be big if itīs capped or I should go for a seedbox for one person. Donīt have much knowledge about seedboxes.

10. BitTorrent   -   #150
    Well i ordered a small seedbox but after my order found out they'd sold out.

I have now been told i will have one by sunday.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast