Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

seedhost-net
    Try closing all bitorrent transfers and try downloading again, maybe that will help you, or try limiting your upload speed to 2-3mb/s up only while you downloading.
    Quote Originally Posted by sksksk1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by outsystem View Post

You use Share 1 server and second user have 8mb/s up so???

Next time, remove the IP address from screen shot
    Sorry about ip.I changed img.
    So nothing I can do. Just download at about 50kB/s?

2. BitTorrent   -   #172
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    Try closing all bitorrent transfers and try downloading again, maybe that will help you, or try limiting your upload speed to 2-3mb/s up only while you downloading.

Sorry about ip.I changed img.
    So nothing I can do. Just download at about 50kB/s?
    Thx for your help. I did close all bt when I use ftp. But I am on share 1 as Outsystem said second one do 8mb/s up. So I can't expect much. Have to live on 50kB/s download speed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #173
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by seedhost-net View Post
    Thx for your help. I did close all bt when I use ftp. But I am on share 1 as Outsystem said second one do 8mb/s up. So I can't expect much. Have to live on 50kB/s download speed.
    sksksk1:
    where you from?

4. BitTorrent   -   #174
    i got a box from him a week ago, speeds are really good. have the 50 dollars dedi box, very much recommend his services.. very good support too

5. BitTorrent   -   #175
    Judging by this thread and the frequency with which outsystem seems to be online, I went ahead and ordered SeedboxL from this company, for the time being.

I sure hope speeds are as promised because the amount of reliable seedbox-sellers seem to diminish by the minute.
    Last edited by FransTormer; 02-22-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Wrong type

6. BitTorrent   -   #176
    Do you get access to more than a terminal and Utorrent on the Share1 server?

Does the share between two users mean you share both hardware and connection? How can you get so good speed as everyone says then? if you share connection?

7. BitTorrent   -   #177
    He is a good guy. My ftp speed is normal now.

8. BitTorrent   -   #178
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK View Post
    Do you get access to more than a terminal and Utorrent on the Share1 server?

Does the share between two users mean you share both hardware and connection? How can you get so good speed as everyone says then? if you share connection?
    Dunno if you were responding to my post, but I made an error (typed ShareL but meant SeedboxL).

Anyhow, most of the times with a shared machine, odds are you haven't got the system-rights to do anything else than logon to your own session and use the torrent-client (i.e. you cannot install additional software and such).

That being said; some sellers will give 100Mbps to the whole server (thus splitting speeds between users), other sellers may have configured multiple 100Mbps or Gbit on a server thus giving you 100Mbps.

9. BitTorrent   -   #179
    Nah, I'm just asking since I find this strange, the Share1 server doesn't have that good hardware, and if you share the server and the other user actually use the server, then it would be impossible to get as good speed and performance as people say, wouldn't it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #180
    Quote Originally Posted by JFK View Post
    Nah, I'm just asking since I find this strange, the Share1 server doesn't have that good hardware, and if you share the server and the other user actually use the server, then it would be impossible to get as good speed and performance as people say, wouldn't it?
    Nah, not really...

Let's put it this way; server seems fine for just 2 peeps to populate. Depending on how it's installed, the biggest slowdown could be expected from the HDD's (if they have real bad inferior speeds) or the CPU (when both users start creating torrents like mad). Still, I'm not sure if the 100Mbps is shared between all users but that might indeed mean slower speeds for every user.

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast