Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Soon the server you are will be put in low priority and in noSLA mode and you will not be able to see that speeds again Sorry to tell but that's the truth. The guy is using kimsufi as seedboxes. He can't just give a box in 2 persons for 25$ and expecting to be SP mini.
    How do you know that ? im sure there is only 1 person in my server and thats only me Why you want to destroy this server's reputation i didnt understand.If you really telling the truth give me the proof ? or get out

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Viper, did u use the server? I guess u dint so as Kevin says, pls dont criticize without knowing facts. My colleagues/friends is using his box and already on 5tb plus on the box, still get full ftp and 11MB on torrents (new ofcourse).
    Last edited by pplush259; 01-30-2009 at 04:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Omg.. i'm not talking about the 1 person seedbox.
    I'm talking about the 2 persons seedbox. You guys really do not understand do you??

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    does it make a diff be it 1 or 2, remember i wrote earlier, dont compare euro prices, polish prices r better vs dollar in comparison..So if a person is genuinely working on lower margins and giving good service, doesnt mean u can doubt a persons credibility.

1 person box means 1 user installation only and 2 persons box means 2 user installations, its simple , go to ftp and u can find out 9 out of 10 times how many users r there.. Check hdd space etc.. So its authentic afais

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    I never said that are more persons there
    I just said that is too early to say something cause those are kimsufi boxes. Seedhost for example is far far better than this one cause
    1) Use SP boxes for shared seedboxes
    2)Guarantee 100/100 mbps
    And of course its far far different 1 and 2 persons.
    Being 1 you can handle your bandwidth and avoid being capped.
    If there are more than 1 persons in there then it's pretty sure that you are gonna get capped.

And pplush why do you care so much about that and why to make polish vs dollar comparison?? Do you know what you are saying? I'm not from polland and i wanna know how many EUROS do i pay. The currency is the same . Jesus...
    Last edited by viper151; 01-30-2009 at 04:48 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Mate, ovh boxes costs relatively cheaper in poland than ovh.com or uk , max mkt is of kimis as we clearly see on peerlist.. Im sure something new will come in future, he is new and can add more and more stuff as time goes by

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    First of all no ovh.pl has the same prices as ovh.com or ovh.co.uk
    Remember to add the tax which is 22% at Pl.

And i'll take as yes that using kimis as seedboxes for 2 persons is bad ideaa.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Well as of now my speeds are the same.

Edit: The Admin from Outsystem has contacted me and as I said his english is sketchy but he asked that I post this for him here so here goes

this one everyon can check how many users are on the server by logging through vnc and going to /homefolder
    each users has a seperate folder, default folders are ftp, lost and found

yeah there are only 2 users luckily this guy is not downloading to much or he deletes everything from his ftp

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    You can actually see the other persons files?? :/

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    You can actually see the other persons files?? :/
    yep thats weird, i can even delete it but i won't do it

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast