Thread: Torrent seeding GA

Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hidey ho guys, seeing as a few people on here have been requesting seedboxes i'll try and help out.

I've got a spare seedbox account. It's on a gbit line but only has 2.5GB space. Therefore i'm offering you guys the opportunity to seed some torrents on it for you guys.

Max size is ~700MB (I.e. a Movie) due to the small space available. I'll seed it for say 6hours and/or a 5.0 ratio. Yeah this isn't much but it should give those with crap connections a chance to get a bit of a buffer going.

One thing is that i can't take one movie from a large pack and seed it there, this account doesn't seem to let me do that.

If this is popular i'll keep the first post edited with the space available i.e. if it says 1100MB free i can seed one movie and one tv show.

Obviously this requires a bit of trust. I have no need whatsoever to steal passkeys, my accounts are buffered nicely and i'm not that type of person. Anyhow post here with the size of the torrent you need buffered and ill PM you This is available till the 08/02/09.

400MB Free
    Last edited by H&K; 01-25-2009 at 12:09 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    715.06mb

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    702,30 mb. most smalest torrent from thevault that falls under ur freespace. i have not good ratio and i cant seed well only there of all of my trackers

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    698 mb from BMTV

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    700 mb from tti