Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do F*N users trade their invites?

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I will start by saying that I was trying to get a F*N invite for months and now i ve stop trying. Why? Because I ve got into lots of trackers and I ve realised that 90% are all the same. Same content, same speeds, almost the same packs, sometimes the same comunity.

I ve heard grate things about F*N, people say that is the most you can ask for a tracker: great pretimes, excelent dld speeds,no ratio, nice comunity. I Think that F*N is the last thing someone can ask from the trackers world. You can not go any further... So why do people still want to trade their invites? First thing that comes into my mind is that fst users that offer F*N invites in the trade forum are scammers because i ve heard that the no. of F*N invites still not given on the tracker is very low (~20). Maby I should put teh question in a different way: Do F*N users trade their invites? And if your answer is "yes" please give me a good reason, cause I cannot find one atm.

I would love to listen to other opinions about this because for me is very hard to beleave that F*N users will ever risk their account by trading just to get into another tracker whom content can be found on most of the other trackers in the same domain.

Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    i don't think they trade their invite actually...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    eventually you'll get caught

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well, most of the users would never ever think of that, but, there are always rotten apples. "trade ftn account" would be most definitelly a scam. but it is possible that someone would trade his ftn invite, although i don't know anyone capable of doing it.
    anyway, i understood that you want to know if there are users who trade their invites, buit what's your point, what do you wanna know? you wanna find a trader? you wanna hear that nobody on ftn trades invites?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No one trade invite
    they want to invite their friend.
    I dont know a FTN member or other member from other good tracker to trade their invite
    Only ,Dragoi92

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    As you said "I ve heard grate things about F*N, people say that is the most you can ask for a tracker: great pretimes, excelent dld speeds,no ratio, nice comunity I Think that F*N is the last thing someone can ask from the trackers world" trading invites are forbidden in all trackers, so why would any one would risk his account?!
    Last edited by sefo; 01-25-2009 at 05:20 PM.

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    what do you wanna know? you wanna find a trader? you wanna hear that nobody on ftn trades invites?

I dont care if they trade their invites mate. I just want to know if they are doing it and the reason why they are doing it... I am not on F*N and I am pretty sure that I will never be.
    I think your answer with the "rotten apples" makes sense, but I am still waiting for more answers...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    i still cant understand what youre saying... you seam to whant something, but youre trying to say it whitouth being noticed...

you some trader to see this and contact you?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I don't think anyone will be risking that much for such a beloved tracker, I went to a home of a friend of mine who is a veteran in the torrenting scene and unsurprisingly in FTN too.

I tried a new torrent from FTN on his seedbox and it maxed out his 100mbit seedbox when he was the only leech during that time on the torrent itself.

Well, if you deserve it I'm sure someone whom you know will invite you after a long time.

I don't think I'll get in but I've been rather active on most of the trackers I'm on (both forum and tracker wise).

Specifically What, PTN and Blackcats of course.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    'best' tracker differs from user to user. It could be pubs like TPB and demonoid, P2L, or small and 'safe' trackers like FTN. Some traders are willing to trade everything they have for FTN, some are willing to trade FTN account/invites for to move on up in lvl pyramids, and there are some traders who are in top of lvl pyramids are willing to trade for FTN.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast