Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do F*N users trade their invites?

Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well, other than E all the other rarity levels of 8-10 are actually 0day/general trackers so I don't see any point getting in if no member of theirs wants to help you in getting in.

If you are willing to trade it would mean that you don't really care for the community at all so there would be no point in getting in as what content they could offer would be totally the same as other sites which are much easier to get into.

As far as I can recall, FTN invites are only given to those who've donated and is active in the community inside.

So traders who've got FTN invites are actually pretty rare if you see it from this point.

Let's just hope no traders get hold of the invites and once again abuse it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    There is no such things call non trader trackers..traders exist and always will be
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I'm sure a lot of them trade their accounts/invites. Just yesterday i was talking to a trader in msn and he was telling me how he just traded his Bh account for ftn invite. Ftn gave out a lot of invites this week, and i wouldn't be surprised if half of them were used for trading purposes.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Ftn gave out a lot of invites this week, and i wouldn't be surprised if half of them were used for trading purposes.
    Before anyone reads this and thinks "lets start up a request thread for one" a lottery is held for everyone who donated that month so only certain members get invites. Realistically, no-one who donates to get an invite is going to simply give it away to a stranger....and if any FTN member decides to trade it then effectively they are paying for the account they are trading for. Can't see too many doing that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Like someone else said just because u think ftn is the best, dont mean everyone thinks this way, u talk about 'how could anyone trade a ftn invite', but how would u know how great it is etc if u never even been a member of ftn. Also there are also other so called more elite trackers that these traders may want. These traders porbably never stop till they get to the 'so called top'.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    I will start by saying that I was trying to get a F*N invite for months and now i ve stop trying. Why? Because I ve got into lots of trackers and I ve realised that 90% are all the same. Same content, same speeds, almost the same packs, sometimes the same comunity.

I ve heard grate things about F*N, people say that is the most you can ask for a tracker: great pretimes, excelent dld speeds,no ratio, nice comunity. I Think that F*N is the last thing someone can ask from the trackers world. You can not go any further... So why do people still want to trade their invites? First thing that comes into my mind is that fst users that offer F*N invites in the trade forum are scammers because i ve heard that the no. of F*N invites still not given on the tracker is very low (~20). Maby I should put teh question in a different way: Do F*N users trade their invites? And if your answer is "yes" please give me a good reason, cause I cannot find one atm.

I would love to listen to other opinions about this because for me is very hard to beleave that F*N users will ever risk their account by trading just to get into another tracker whom content can be found on most of the other trackers in the same domain.

Cheers
    i won't make comments on FTN trades, but i have to disagree with you on being the top of the line in tracker's world, whether you separate it by contents (gosh, most of the other 0-day trackers have a lot more content), speeds (well, you know the kings), pre-times (well again, you know who rules those), community (there are some other very well structured communities out there, that for what i have seen, it's not FTN with uploaders capping their speed that will beat them).

FTN might be a nice place, but in fact it makes me shake my head when i see all that hunting for the place.
    and if we check carefully, in most cases it comes from people of countries with not so good connections. It says a lot on the impact it will have on the speeds there, as those users want it to download for free and not upload, or even cap it so that they can actually upload to other sites.

this is my truth, tell me yours.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 01-25-2009 at 08:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    FTN goes only to trusted friends.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    If someone wants to trade then he probably trades FTN, or anyother tracker.
    If someone doesn't respect level 1 tracker rules then I'm sure he won't respect anyother tracker.
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Their (nearly) new invite system also enables them to keep track of invites to a certain extent, therefore making it much more dangerous for those with invites to trade them without being noticed almost immediately.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Cabalo nice post. I was hunting for F*N when their pack were pure gold mate. Some people say that F*N its the best place to be for torrenting, others that they dont even bother to download cause there are no leechers to share with... I dont know, I dont care. All I was trying to point out is that if you are a trader and if you got to F*N you must keep a low profile and stop the bad habbbits not just continue to trade accounts/invites with no final purpose.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast