Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ftn & gft

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rockaa View Post
    Gft is the scene dumpsite... they upload everything which everyone else doenst give a flying fuck about...
    This is very true.

6000+ torrents are "dead" but still tracked. Proof =
    http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture23.png
    http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture24.png

900+ active torrents have 0 snatches proof = http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture22.png
    Almost 3200 have 1 or less snatches http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture25.png
    Almost 8800 have 4 or less snatches
    http://www.uploadftw.com/200812/Picture26.png

Only 120 torrents have 0 snatches at FTN & only 1500 have 4 or less. But from a quick look, almost all of them are uploads from the month of Jan 09.

Wow.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    ugh this guy never stops.....I'm just waiting for detale to take a big Sh*t on him right now for not making any sense at all and spamming like a fool
    And what did you just do?

We were actually talking about GFT until stoi went all Zurich Bank Vault Guard on me.

Anyway back on topic - They both don't need a trader like you. Really.

EDIT for stoi:

I am calm mate.

and of course whining is possible on the net, you do it, plenty do it, people are just never fucking happy about anything.
    No your profanities make it seem like you were angry. That or you weren't raised right.

And no, looks like it's not possible to whine on the internet:

Whine

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
    2. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-27-2009 at 02:34 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    But why should GFT do the same as what SCT does??

Its their site, if you dont like the way they do stuff, then dont fucking use it

pretty simple eh.
    EXACTLY, the site is gft not sct. Whats the point of copying other people for.

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    And I said just that and stated my opinion. What's the big fucking deal?
    well you got angry before i did, with your profanity there, even if i did get angry which i didnt.

but whatever my point still stands, if you dont like it dont use it, they are all free leech anyway, so its not like you are loosing much even if you do want to download them just to try them.

I am not a member, but its still their site, and if every 0 day tracker was the same, bittorrent would be boring as fuck wouldnt it.

BTW kushblow if you are going to go and get definitions from the net, list them all please

whine
       /ʰwaɪn, waɪn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hwahyn, wahyn] Show IPA Pronunciation
    verb, whined, whin⋅ing, noun
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
    2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.
    –verb (used with object)
    3. to utter with or as if with a whine: I whined my litany of complaints.
    –noun
    4. a whining utterance, sound, or tone.
    5. a feeble, peevish complaint.

point 5 if you please.
    Last edited by stoi; 01-27-2009 at 02:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    And I said just that and stated my opinion. What's the big fucking deal?
    well you got angry before i did, with your profanity there, even if i did get angry which i didnt.

but whatever my point still stands, if you dont like it dont use it, they are all free leech anyway, so its not like you are loosing much even if you do want to download them just to try them.

I am not a member, but its still their site, and if every 0 day tracker was the same, bittorrent would be boring as fuck wouldnt it.

BTW kushblow if you are going to go and get definitions from the net, list them all please

whine
       /ʰwaɪn, waɪn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hwahyn, wahyn] Show IPA Pronunciation
    verb, whined, whin⋅ing, noun
    –verb (used without object)
    1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
    2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.
    –verb (used with object)
    3. to utter with or as if with a whine: I whined my litany of complaints.
    –noun
    4. a whining utterance, sound, or tone.
    5. a feeble, peevish complaint.

point 5 if you please.
    So, when I said that I dislike GFT, I whined? So when you said you don't like fucking whiners like me, isn't that a whine too?

And you say you're not a member there, then you can't really argue with my opinion if you don't even have it.

Remember, just because you have a tracker doesn't mean you're always right .
    Last edited by KushBlow; 01-27-2009 at 03:00 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    and just because you are a member doesnt mean you own the place either. (or think that your opinion means shit)

why not tell them all this in their forums, see what they say.

but no, too chicken shit for that arent you and 99% of the other whiners in here.
    Last edited by stoi; 01-27-2009 at 03:03 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117
    and just because you are a member doesnt mean you own the place either. (or think that your opinion means shit)

why not tell them all is in their forums, see what they say.

but no to chicken shit for that arent you and 99% of the other whiners in here.
    I didn't say I own the place..? You just started to argue with my opinion so that implies you think you're right. And I did post it on the forums, a topic in the Suggestions forum...they didn't reply (So I posted in this thread). Probably because the sysop is taking a vacation.

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    I still think your complaint is silly, if they have to much content for members, then that is obviously what they want.

Must admit, i cant understand how anyone can complain a tracker has to much content, does not make any sense.

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    I still think your complaint is silly, if they have to much content for members, then that is obviously what they want.

Must admit, i cant understand how anyone can complain a tracker has to much content, does not make any sense.
    Well maybe it's just me, I just download the well known releases e.g Dexter, Prison Break, good R5 movies, etc. Not Rita Rocks

And like I said the 'content' isn't really content it's just crap mostly. TL has lots of content too but their content is actually GOOD.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post

Well maybe it's just me, I just download the well known releases e.g Dexter, Prison Break, good R5 movies, etc. Not Rita Rocks

And like I said the 'content' isn't really content it's just crap mostly. TL has lots of content too but their content is actually GOOD.

who are you to decide good content? just because you download the mainstream stuff, as well as many other people (im not saying this is bad, i do so as well), it doesnt mean that everyone likes the same as you and will downlaod the same as you. It is nice to have a site that gets stuff other sites simply dont get. Maybe if you expanded your tastes (not saying that you need to) maybe some of the so called "shit" that gets uploaded there may become of interest to you. not everyone has the same interests as you, just because the site might build an archive of scene releases doesnt mean you should call it shit.
    Last edited by NippleCake; 01-27-2009 at 03:28 PM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast